• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

One Player - Belgium

RHULSpur

Kevin Dearden
Surprised this one hasn't come up yet. We already have Vertonghen who would otherwise be my pick. It's hard to look past Hazard. Plenty of other candidates though.

What about you guys?

Hard to pick one player; would go for Lukaku though. I'm not saying he's the best in ability now but he has great potential and he's young so I would love him to be playing for us.

Has Lukaku shown more than Benteke?

Lukaku (20 years old)
17 goals in 35 games in the Premier League (started 20)
33 goals in 73 games in the Belgian league

Benteke (22 years old)
44 goals in 117 games in the Belgian League
19 goals in 34 games in the Premier League

Last edited:
And Lukaku often played from the bench for WBA, so I'd say, yes he's better than Benteke and younger.

And Lukaku often played from the bench for WBA, so I'd say, yes he's better than Benteke and younger.

Exactly. Not sure how many Lukaku started.. Loved his hattrick against Manure too.

Just checked.. 20 starts.

Last edited:
Benteke and Lukaku are both beasts so its a tough choice. I'm going to plump for Benteke though, some of his goals have been ridiculous,Lukaku hasn't got as much in his locker I don't think....

Lukaku would be one of the top strikers in the world had he signed for us instead of tinkled his career away by signing up for the Cheksea lottery. Which club will he be loaned out to next season?

Back