• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. West Ham

bad vicious circle, by player in the europa 1000 miles away we're scr*wed on sunday and then drop points so we stay in the europa next year

Ok I usually condemn booing. But this would be thoroughly deserved. Utterly unacceptable to lose to west ham like this. They need to look at themselves and realise nothing in this league is given.

I really hope Kaboul and Sandro can get back in the first team and soon. Dawson and Verts have been diabolical

Attitude problem for me, we thought we would just turn up play at 60% and win.

We looked flat from the start such poor poor performance. Its early in the season, but it this kind of result that will cost us 4th place if we don't start taking these games more professionally

I'm struggling to remember the last time we had a result as embarrassing as this, probably the 6-1 at Saudi Sportswashing Machine

So because our players couldn't be bothered to turn up today, we'll all have to sit on this loss for the next 2 weeks and hear a lot of abuse from all those around us at work etc tomorrow... such fun!

To be fair Soldado has looked awful since he has come on. But so has Lamela and Holtby. This is shocking.

Yeah because it's optimum conditions to come on in! Our fullbacks aren't good enough, and Defoe isn't good enough. We need a new striker and left back badly in January, if Soldado gets injured we'll have to put up with that!!

Allardyce set them up brilliantly going 4-6-0, but we really struggled. This game highlighted everything that's wrong with Defoe's game. I thought Sigurdsson was poor too. We were poor defensively, but I thought Paulinho was the worst player on the pitch.

No excuses, thoroughly beaten. And deserved. Players needed a reality check. But the just got their a***es handed to them. That is not good enough at this club.

Well, that was absolutely woeful.

The clock has to start ticking for AVB at some point. The club and the fans have to eventually start assessing his time at the club. Last year was way too early. And up to the January window, it will likely still be too early.

But results like this don't help. He was out-thought by Big Sam. Big f***ing Sam. Being out-thought by Mourinho I could easily stomach, but our mercurial Portuguese technician being schooled by Big f***ing Sam?

I imagine for a few sections of our support, having just watched our extremely expensive side go down 3-0 at home to West Ham.....this will be the moment they start judging.

We're not entitled to anything, not even points at home v. WHU. But THAT was a horrible, horrible display. **** poor top to bottom, left to right. Special mention for our summer recruits who looked like scared headless chickens, every single one of them.

I think mumorn should have an avatar picture of a naked fat sam, oh and to be banned for a very long time.

how many times do we just turn up and expect to win as that's what it seems, new players, same attitude,
hopefully a one off and just too many players off their game, sandro, lennon, soldado back in the team for me as well as giving holtby a chance.

Well here it is. The real OMT gods first OMT of the season and what better game than a London derby against West Ham? I had the best record of any other OMT starter last season so we're guaranteed 3 points here.

Where it all went wrong....:-"

Hate to say it but fair play to the kid for their third, easily goal of the month there.

This has to be our worse defeat at home since the 4-1 drumming at the hands our Saudi Sportswashing Machine back in 2008, absolutely humiliating.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine was ridiculous. We hammered them and lost. Today the better side won. All over the park we were second best.
Andros had so many opps to shoot. He didn't and passed and nothing came of it.
I counted at least 5 great crosses.
AVB is to blame.

Fortunately, a lot of the other top four contenders have slipped up in games they were expected to win.
We really need to sort out our lack of goals though -it is very worrying... we should consider 4-3-3 ..and Sandro should be one of the first names on the team sheet. How many bad games has he had for us..

Offers nothing for the team? There are some very deluded Spurs fans out there. I bet you are one of the ones that abuse the players on twitter.

Why be an aboslute ****ing prick about it?! Are you unable to have an actually discussion rather than saying things like this?! Because I'm saying Defoe isn't good enough why would that mean I abuse people n twitter ? You are such a ****, you are unable to have a debate you have to resort to these bull**** swipes to try and demean other people. If you think Defoe is good enough fine, though it isn't others who are deluded. Defoe HAS NEVER SCORED 20 goals a season and that's all he's good at. He's NEVER scored important goals against big teams. He's never had a consistent season. He's 30 years old. And it's never happened for him. But I do really like him, great impact sub, great against weak opposition; but today proved what I already knew would happen, he would make us **** in attack, because his movement and link up play is poor, so our team suffers. You can't see that fine. You think Soldado's movement isn't amazing and his linkup play vital to our play, then you must be blind.

After the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half i thought we would go on and win the game. I don't know what happened after that. There was no urgency, no fight, no pressure, our passing was slow and lethargic. Teams have off days but for a team that is supposedly serious about fighting at the top of the table that was an embarrassing performance all round.

This isn't the first time that the team has given off the impression against lesser opposition that it can just casually knock the ball around and we will win the match in the end.

The worst thing about today was West Ham didn't really have to do anything to score 3. They were fairly well organised but in general looked ****. Unfortunately we were even ****ter so on that i guess they deserved it.

Back