• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Vs Sunderland Monday 7th 20:00**

We were given the advantage on the end of the box... we quickly lose the ball, and then Lee Mason doesn't call back the play?! Why? Give Eriksen a chance to score from just outside the area.

**** this I'm not even watching this shower of ****e. Not even supporting spurs for the awful way we are run and the downward spiral we are on. Good bye people

You'll be back, no matter how much you want to walk away, it's just impossible. :( Sometimes I wish that I could unplug myself from football but I keep coming back!!

Sadly we do that sometimes too.
KaboulYounes_own-goal_v_Liverpool_480.jpg
:frown:

I mean this whole season not just this game. I have never seen such shambolic diabolical defending. The thing is im not even talking about poor lacklustre defending im talking about creating chances for the other team, we may as well score own goals

wow, we are making Cattermole look like Zidane out there

I knew we'd lose tonight!! Sunderland have far more than us to play for. Plus our team knows that Sherwood is going so what do they have to play for now?

ive just tuned in... who the hell is playing where? is chadli in the middle in a midfield two?

looks like diickhead has done his different players in positions in different formations craap again.

absolutely screaming out for some consistency and he denies us. he denies us!

I mean this whole season not just this game. I have never seen such shambolic diabolical defending. The thing is im not even talking about poor lacklustre defending im talking about creating chances for the other team, we may as well score own goals

In 35 years of watching Spurs I've never seen a season where weve ****ed up so much

Back