• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham vs Philips Sport Vereniging Eindhoven.

I agree with this: I think Gazzaniga should get a run. Lloris is so fallible in the big games. I know everyone was raving about the saves in the WH game but let’s be honest they were saves you’d expect a decentPL keeper to make.
I don't blame Lloris for this one. It was all Eriksen for giving the ball away with a stupid nonchalant pass, and our center backs should also have been more aware of Lozano. Lloris came out and probably saved a goal with his involvement. We had 15 minutes to hold out against a toothless side after that, but we didn't manage it.

We had plenty of clear cut chances throughought the game and should have put the game to bed

You don't create the chances we did tonight by choosing the wrong option every time

We really didn’t create clear cut chances. We got into excellent positions and failed to deliver the knock out blow by lacking composure.

Can’t wait to see what Lloris does next against Emirates Marketing Project. GHod knows he’ll need to sweep quite a few times in that one.

I’d have taken Son off instead of Moura.
Eriksen was having a good second half.

If you re-watch the 2nd half Son was involved in most of our decent build up play. Seems fashionable to knock him at the moment but he was more involved than Moura 2nd half, hence the sub. Also Moura has had a lot more mins recently so Son prob a bit fresher.

Nailed on for 5th and early Europa
exit this season. Clearly regressing, not improving. Slower, softer and less concentrated, ad nauseam.

He didn’t need to rush out like that.

I'll need to see it again but I thought he did have to, as the guy looked completely through one on one.

Don't rule out Inter failing to beat psv. Inter are bang average and could even lose that game imo.

Admittedly psv are similarly crap but you never know.

I'll need to see it again but I thought he did have to, as the guy looked completely through one on one.

Don't rule out Inter failing to beat psv. Inter are bang average and could even lose that game imo.

Admittedly psv are similarly crap but you never know.

Be happy for them to play out a draw

We win both our next games and go though

That's really harsh on us. When you think of the disallowed goal, the fact that we played really well, to come away with just a draw sucks. But we go on.

Shame about some of the mistakes and it never ceases to amaze me how we can be so bad at finishing, but as long as we perform like that, more often than not we will be ok. This is a frustrating season in the CL but maybe we can get into the Europa and win it. Could be good.

I really hope we go for the Europa if we drop in. These guys deserve a trophy.

I don't know why our game management has been so poor, embarrassingly so, in Champions League games. We did a decent job of that against West Ham and this was an easier game really, wasn't it? We should have won this game and got at least a point v Inter, stupidity means we have 1 point instead of 4. They have made d1cks of themselves in the Champions League so far this season, just have to write it off as a bad lot. Possibility of Europa now but I don't think we have a chance of winning that, I think we might be better off finishing bottom of the group and focussing on the league and domestic cups for this season.

Def should now concentrate on the cups now. I just hope we can play cl football in the new stadium next season. Would be typical of us to play europa there.

Our problem this season has been conceding late goals and chances - and not scoring late ourselves. We were undone by late goals against Inter, PSV and Watford . We were lucky not to concede late goals to Fulham and Spam. And how many late and meaningful goals have we scored this season ?

Back