• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Bournemouth ***

We were so dominant today it was ridiculous. Had boruc had a regular day between the posts, we would have scored double figures. Quick one touch passing in attack, flick ons, clever runs, working like a unit, free flowing football. An absolute joy to watch! Without a doubt the best Tottenham side i have ever seen. Now, let's hope united win tomorrow and chelski can feel some sort of pressure. We're well ahead of them on gd now.

We were so dominant today it was ridiculous. Had boruc had a regular day between the posts, we would have scored double figures. Quick one touch passing in attack, flick ons, clever runs, working like a unit, free flowing football. An absolute joy to watch! Without a doubt the best Tottenham side i have ever seen. Now, let's hope united win tomorrow and chelski can feel some sort of pressure. We're well ahead of them on gd now.
Hazard out with an ACL would do too

Wheelchair asking to go off and being told to play on, before dropping to the ground was an added bonus.
Yes it was lovely seeing Wheelchair injure himself whilst challenging our star man. Eddie Howe told Wheelchair to sit down. He was 1 yard from the sideline, wanting to switch on a fresh player before a corner was taken. So Howe told him to sit down, which prompted Michael Oliver to rush over and allow the sub. Stupid rule

Two early goals to settle the nerves; Harry scores right in front of us; Wheelchair gets dog's abuse from the off, then bottles it and goes off to everyone's great amusement; to cap it all, Vincent breaks his open play Premier League duck.

Carlsberg don't do final visits to The Lane, but if they did...

We prefer the holsten way

Yes Boruc's handling was surprisingly good. He didn't fumble any of the shots he saved!

C9dQPzjXkAAveot.jpg:large

C9dR5ARXsAIgDjw.jpg

C9dR5azXcAIMYWd.jpg

Brilliant day today. I made it over again for my real last visit to The Lane and was able to take my 11 year old lad for his first/last WHL experience. The look of joy was priceless.

Think it was a last visit for quite a few people today...speaking to a few of them it suddenly hit home that last visit for all of us is just around the corner....definitely going to be many tears shed...while it may well be as sexy as can be to knock the place down just as we make it a fortress we really couldn't go out any other way...if we can just finish it off with two more huge wins!

Perfectly summed up.
We cruised through the game, played some lovely one-touch football, and again should have scored more.
The team is just brimming with confidence and it shows.
So glad for Janssen right at the end.
And the comedy value in Wheelchair asking to go off and being told to play on, before dropping to the ground was an added bonus.
Another thoroughly enjoyable day. If this is indeed our last season at the Lane, the players and Poch are certainly doing her proud.
As for many others today was my last game at the old Lane. Not going to lie, I was quite emotional at the end. Especially as our slick one-touch attacking style and overall domination had brought back such vivid memories of the all-conquering early '60s side.

Or does Poch bring in Wanyama who owned Kante in our recent game with them?
It should not be underestimated how important it will be to not let Kante play his game. His contribution for them this season has been immense. The Chelsea defence are not all that without him shielding them. A big part of our victory at the Lane was how Big VIc managed to keep Kante in his pocket.

Last edited:
Back