• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Bournemouth ***

Also, apparently the *rse fans are crying on Twitter about our 'lack of class' because that little snot Wheelchair went off injured and we rightfully laughed at him.

Because it's apparently classy to cheer a man who spits at cabbies for being Spurs and assaults people outside nightclubs.

They need to remember that this gobby little oik led a 'brick' chant from the top of a bus against us. I'd be embarrassed if a Spurs player did that.

Nah, he's earned it ten times over!

There's too big a gulf betwween some of our first choice players and their understudies in my view

I think having a second string who can compliment the first and collectively are good enough to progress from the group stage of the Champions League is a realistic target and we are not too far from.

They need to remember that this gobby little oik led a 'brick' chant from the top of a bus against us. I'd be embarrassed if a Spurs player did that.

Pretty much. Maybe if he wasn't such a sneering, gobby coward out in the real world, spitting at cabbies, starting fights outside nightclubs and then hiding behind rubbish bins when he finds out it's one he can't win..maybe then, in that alternate reality, he'd deserve sympathy.

As it stands, he can sing to his heart's content to his bunch of adoring inbreds from atop a bus - definitely won't stop him being mocked and outclassed so badly he has to run off whenever he sidles into the Lane. ;)

Pretty much. Maybe if he wasn't such a sneering, gobby coward out in the real world, spitting at cabbies, starting fights outside nightclubs and then hiding behind rubbish bins when he finds out it's one he can't win..maybe then, in that alternate reality, he'd deserve sympathy.

As it stands, he can sing to his heart's content to his bunch of adoring inbreds from atop a bus - definitely won't stop him being mocked and outclassed so badly he has to run off whenever he sidles into the Lane. ;)
You know what would be the ultimate snub ? Just ignore him, he aint good enough to worry about, haha !

Classy, mature, professional job again today. We are sooo ready to win things, now if we could just do it at Wembley next week. If we do, and go on to win the final, Levy would sign that contract to play all home games there next season at a snap. We are monstrous at home now.

fudge them and fudge him. He epitomises the type of players Arsenal have now. Back in the days the north London rivalry was there but the players still respected each other. Nowadays there is no class and he is a grubby little horrible Cnut that deserves everything he gets.

You know what would be the ultimate snub ? Just ignore him, he aint good enough to worry about, haha !

Classy, mature, professional job again today. We are sooo ready to win things, now if we could just do it at Wembley next week. If we do, and go on to win the final, Levy would sign that contract to play all home games there next season at a snap. We are monstrous at home now.

Fair - good on you for taking the high road, mate. ;) Personally, I try to respect anyone who affords other people respect in the same manner. That approach precludes me from being sorry for or holding my tongue over c*nts who clearly don't - it's why I won't really laugh if any of their other players go down injured (they're arrogant primadonnas, but they're not really c*nts, per se), but I hold no such reservations over poor old Wheelchair.

Little сunt better not have left any bits of glass from his ankles on our lovely pitch.

It's ok we have a skip on site we can throw all scrap in there. Do him and Arsenal a favour.

Tottenham hotspur, the nice neighbours

Last edited:
Also, apparently the *rse fans are crying on Twitter about our 'lack of class' because that little snot Wheelchair went off injured and we rightfully laughed at him.

Because it's apparently classy to cheer a man who spits at cabbies for being Spurs and assaults people outside nightclubs.
It was the best part of today for me, I hate that spastic clam with a passion

Listened on the radio, sounded like we could have scored ten! I seem to say this every week!

What a team :)

Poch keeps Conte guessing now -- we will go with the system that beat them at the lane, or let Son keep doing his thing. You'd have to say the latter, but you never know with Poch (I hardly ever call his team selections 100%) and as such, Conte won't be sure what Spurs side to prepare his team for.

Listened on the radio, sounded like we could have scored ten! I seem to say this every week!

What a team :)

Poch keeps Conte guessing now -- we will go with the system that beat them at the lane, or let Son keep doing his thing. You'd have to say the latter, but you never know with Poch (I hardly ever call his team selections 100%) and as such, Conte won't be sure what Spurs side to prepare his team for.
Yes, we could have.
But excellent performance and our ability to switch formations is something most English teams can't do.
However, it is largely down to Dier's flexibility, technique, tackling, reading and decision making.
I thought he was excellent today.
Also, we seem to pass more offensively and accurately when he is in midfield.
Although Dembele deserved MoM.

Listened on the radio, sounded like we could have scored ten!

Could easily have been double figures yet we barely broke a sweat...it was just too easy.

2nd half Bournemouth just went for damage limitation but they tried 1st half they just couldn't get near us.

Some of our football was just unreal....joy to watch even though we had soooo many more gears to go through.

Could easily have been double figures yet we barely broke a sweat...it was just too easy.

2nd half Bournemouth just went for damage limitation but they tried 1st half they just couldn't get near us.

Some of our football was just unreal....joy to watch even though we had soooo many more gears to go through.

Perfectly summed up.
We cruised through the game, played some lovely one-touch football, and again should have scored more.
The team is just brimming with confidence and it shows.
So glad for Janssen right at the end.
And the comedy value in Wheelchair asking to go off and being told to play on, before dropping to the ground was an added bonus.
Another thoroughly enjoyable day. If this is indeed our last season at the Lane, the players and Poch are certainly doing her proud.

Anyone know where i can watch the whole game? Was working today and could only have glimpses of how we were doing.

Back