• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Vs Aston Villa

There's very little details around the sacking except that it was very sudden. And just as quickly he found a job where he was warmly welcomed. I wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho quit or create a situation so he could leave. Could explain Levy was caught with pants down.

Jose had been speaking to Roma for a while apprently

For me. Romero has to start if fit. It's a difficult one as we might not be able to build a stable partnership if he will again be missing games after the international break, but I think we have to get him out there anyway.

Would like to see Rodon get more games, but if not him next to Romero I think it has to be Dier. Neither Sanchez or Romero look comfortable as the left sided CB.

Need either Ndombele or Lo Celso in some kind of role where they'll influence our buildup play. Either that or give up on buildup play and set up to play long. Again, defensive solidity from Skipp and Hojbjerg or the two of them with Alli as well. But we need some creativity in midfield, more than Skipp and Hojbjerg offer.

Then do whatever formation, but try to play a system where we play through midfield more. And for the love of sanity start seeing some improvement in our buildup play from the back.

Another game of Sanchez and Dier standing around looking for long ball options, taking a lot of touches, playing meaningless short passes at the back will do my head in.

For me. Romero has to start if fit. It's a difficult one as we might not be able to build a stable partnership if he will again be missing games after the international break, but I think we have to get him out there anyway.

Would like to see Rodon get more games, but if not him next to Romero I think it has to be Dier. Neither Sanchez or Romero look comfortable as the left sided CB.

Need either Ndombele or Lo Celso in some kind of role where they'll influence our buildup play. Either that or give up on buildup play and set up to play long. Again, defensive solidity from Skipp and Hojbjerg or the two of them with Alli as well. But we need some creativity in midfield, more than Skipp and Hojbjerg offer.

Then do whatever formation, but try to play a system where we play through midfield more. And for the love of sanity start seeing some improvement in our buildup play from the back.

Another game of Sanchez and Dier standing around looking for long ball options, taking a lot of touches, playing meaningless short passes at the back will do my head in.

The right personnel depend on the system he intends to play. 433 doesn't suit our current personnel. We must go 343 os 4321,

FAxdmaJXIAIJKXZ

Will it be a Skipp - Højbjerg double pivot or will Skipp have to carry the midfield on his own?

This would have been the perfect opportunity to drop Dier and Ndombele. At least there's no Alli.

More interested in the formation than whether it's Ndombele or Le Celso. I don't think it matters which of them it is if we're going with 3 in the middle.

Back