• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

Don't like Walker on the bench. We don't get much width and speed from Trippier and Davis. And I would've liked to see Dembele on.

Other than that, COYS!!!

It may be that what was being bandied about in the press (Walker saying he'd assess his Spurs future at the end of the season) has got up Poch's nose. We've seen how ruthless he can be in the past when players haven't shown 100% commitment to the project.

Or it could just be that he thinks Trippier is better today from a tactical point of view.

It may be that what was being bandied about in the press (Walker saying he'd assess his Spurs future at the end of the season) has got up Poch's nose. We've seen how ruthless he can be in the past when players haven't shown 100% commitment to the project.

Or it could just be that he thinks Trippier is better today from a tactical point of view.

If its the latter than I'm concerned!

City and Utd cant beat relegation-bound teams and of course Everton are just rolling over and dying....

All we can do is win our next two games, get the gap down to 1 point and hope that applies some pressure. I am really concerned about the impact of them winning will have on our performance

On point first time. This is a message. We are not to be unsettled by unfocussed players.

Back