• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

Here in Canada, you can see the vast majority of PL matches - and many others - in HD on a very affordable cable TV package. But once a week, the greedy Sportsnet network tries to milk us for more by tucking a key game on an otherwise-useless pay-extra channel. The NLD is this week's game. Really awful choice. Piszing a lot of people off. Bastards.

In Kenya, and almost all over Africa, we have Supersports. If you have their premium subscription ( about US $ 85 a month ) you can watch everything - PL , F1, cricket, rugby, tennis, golf etc. They have about 20 sports channels. So almost all games are shown live.

I can see Arsenal being happy with a draw today.
Back in 2006 it was all about us upsetting their stupid overblown flimflam at the library. It looked like we were gonna shove it down their marooned shirted throats with Martin Jol's "Play play play" Davids breaking down the left and squaring it for Keane. But it wasn't to be with a late equaliser.

I fear the worst if Dembele isn't playing / isn't right today. A 4231 with Dier and Wanyama in central midfield will have no cohesion. They were so poor in that midfield together for the first 3 or 4 games of the season.

It's really not very often we going into a NLD with it being a must win. This feels new.

I agree with that and whilst they will understand each other better now, neither are a ball playing CM. People will say that Dier is good on the ball for a DM and therefore thats ok, however he's not remotely close to Dembele's ball retention

I fear the worst if Dembele isn't playing / isn't right today. A 4231 with Dier and Wanyama in central midfield will have no cohesion. They were so poor in that midfield together for the first 3 or 4 games of the season.

They were poor together at the beginning of the season but it took Wanyama a little while to find his feet and get going. We were also a bit blunt up front which didn't help.

Hoping Walker starts today rather than Trippier. I fear he won't and also fear that there is some truth in the rumours about him potentially leaving.

We need to get at them today and attack them as if they were a bottom-half team; there's a risk that because they've seemingly always finished above us that we play conservatively thinking that we need to be wary. Having Walker's pace and power out wide is needed for that, particularly as we're missing Rose on the left. Wouldnt want us going into this without Rose, Walker and Dembele....

Jealous, as always! :D Been wanting to ask you - have you noticed any more Spurs fans in Kenya as a consequence of us getting Wanyama in?

It is difficult to judge. There is a lot more coverage of Spurs in the local media as a result of Wanamya. He is the Kenya team captain. Every time he is interviewed, he always talks very positively about Spurs, Poch and the team.
So I am sure we are getting more attention and fans.
The Spurs fans that I know are 30+ years old, have very good jobs/ businesses and don't go around wearing replica shirts from Asia ;)

I am sure our fan base will grow.

You're actually a pimply teenager in mum's flat in Ealing, aren't you?
No sir. Am almost 70 now. Worked all over the world with a major US IT company on expatriate terms :) , made money and decided to retire. Checked a lot of possible places ( and visited them for at least a month or in some cases over a year - like Orlando )
Checked out Australia, South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia, Dubai, Spain, Andorra, Cyprus, Mauritius and Orlando, where had a villa on the lake for 5 years.
Decided on Kenya. Bought a one acre plot on the beach. Spent a lot of time planning the design. Built it and have been here for 7 years now. Even the sea creatures know me now. ;)

Anyway, that is history. Today is the day for us. Lets do it.
Food on the cooker, drinks flowing.
Signing off till after the game.
The Indian Ocean waves tell me that we will have a good day .

No sir. Am almost 70 now. Worked all over the world with a major US IT company on expatriate terms :) , made money and decided to retire. Checked a lot of possible places ( and visited them for at least a month or in some cases over a year - like Orlando )
Checked out Australia, South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia, Dubai, Spain, Andorra, Cyprus, Mauritius and Orlando, where had a villa on the lake for 5 years.
Decided on Kenya. Bought a one acre plot on the beach. Spent a lot of time planning the design. Built it and have been here for 7 years now. Even the sea creatures know me now. ;)

Anyway, that is history. Today is the day for us. Lets do it.
Food on the cooker, drinks flowing.
Signing off till after the game.
The Indian Ocean waves tell me that we will have a good day .

Lucky fudger!

I'd do the opposite! Dier and Wanyama as a CM pairing would be the ball moves too slowly. I'd play a back 3 with Eriksen in CM and Son coming in

Another big call for Poch. Against Chelsea, he got it wrong with Son at wingback. Really hope he gets it spot on today.

Lucky fudger!
just like our team now, hardly lucky - that is a lot of hard work and planning that is paying off now !

Here in Jakarta, the Indospurs lads are getting together - and so it is across the country, in fact, in all/most of the major towns, to sit down and watch this momentous game. I'll be slagging off my scum loving friends here and in the UK - think I'll start doing that now actually, COYS !!!

Is it top 4 minimum if we win after that Utd draw?

_95848008_gylfisigurdsson.jpg

sigg - still a yid !
first goal in two months!
its our day today.

#THFC: Lloris (C), Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Wanyama, Son, Eriksen, Dele, Kane. #COYS

Back