• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham v Watford**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think I have Dutch commentary. Can only make out about 10% of what he's saying, but it's much more enjoyable than Tyler and whoever is coming up with insightful comments like "the ball is there to be won".

Coronation Street tonight, not cos I don't want to watch the footy but cos reddit is closed so can't watch it.

I'm Relying on you lot for the goals so please write some good things like "GET IN" and "GOAL! !"

Rose and Aurier are playing as wingers, but both are very one footed and find it hard to make room for a cross. Frustrating for everyone.

Coronation Street tonight, not cos I don't want to watch the footy but cos reddit is closed so can't watch it.

I'm Relying on you lot for the goals so please write some good things like "GET IN" and "GOAL! !"
Reddit isn't closed, you're just missing _pl from the end of your url

Back