• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham v Watford**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cheeky bid?

Haha I’m in London with work but decided to go home tonight before I realized the game was on. Gutted coz I could have manufactured an overnight stay.

Over for Saudi Sportswashing Machine on Saturday though. Bringing my little lad to his second game. We lost 3-1 to Wolves in his first so we’d better win tonight and Saturday. Don’t want him enduring 30 years of brick like I did.

I realise I'm going to regret saying this, but... looking at that Watford team, how the fudge are they 9th???

Sorry but i have to say this!

YOU taco!

How with are previous run of games and various other acts of GHod going against us can you say that about a team we are up against!

So one world class goal against us,

and the best keeper display since well the game was invented coming up.

I realise I'm going to regret saying this, but... looking at that Watford team, how the fudge are they 9th???

Serious crocodile rock tears ...

Elton_John_The_Muppet_Show_Crocodile_Rock_1977-500x332.jpg

YOU taco!

How with are previous run of games and various other acts of GHod going against us can you say that about a team we are up against!

You just know it’ll happen. On the runway at Heathrow. I expect by the time I land in Dublin, I’ll switch on the phone and find we are 1 down with the keeper having the game of his life.

Always happens to us against brick teams. Remember that Spanish lad a few weeks ago...

You just know it’ll happen. On the runway at Heathrow. I expect by the time I land in Dublin, I’ll switch on the phone and find we are 1 down with the keeper having the game of his life.

Always happens to us against brick teams. Remember that Spanish lad a few weeks ago...

Ben Foster is in goal for them. I don't think I have to say more. Imagine if he always played like he does against us, he'd be at Barcelona or Real Madrid ...

YOU taco!

These 'fate tempters' To counter his comment surely he meant looking at their side they should be higher than 9th?! ;)

Ben Foster is in goal for them. I don't think I have to say more. Imagine if he always played like he does against us, he'd be at Barcelona or Real Madrid ...

Lord Twuntington just mentioned us and negative spiral in the same sentence. Also said that if Watford beat us, they’ll be the first team from outside the big 6 in 3 seasons to do the double over a team in the big 6.

We are fudged.

The big question is... at what minute will Sanchez try to shoulder charge Deeney/ Success/ Capoue/ Whomever and get knocked out of the way?

I'm going for, 23.

Back