• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham v Watford**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think there is a huge psychological toll for Son, when he represents South Korea.
A bit like when Beckham played for England, huge press attention, screaming fans, not a moment's peace, then it all goes wrong.
He said himself he had nothing in the tank and didn't perform out there.

So I doubt he will last the distance tonight, after travelling back.

Makes sense when you a superstar for that country or continent even

I'm very doubtful about this match..were on a slide and we have to dig our heels in now..or those cups are sacrificed for nothing..

Come on you Spurs....

I wish we'd play 4-2-3-1 rather than with 3 center backs. We are usually better in that formation. Three in midfield makes us outnumbered there. We struggle to dominate games in both this 5-3-2/3-5-2 formation and the diamond formation. And with the 4-2-3-1 we also get more attacking players out there who can create and score.

Four central midfielders for Watford, geez. Could be a frustrating encounter.. Hopefully we break them down early.

Dier on the bench?

Edit;

Subs: Trippier, Lamela, Dier, Walker-Peters, Gazzaniga, Lucas Moura, Skipp.

Looking a lot stronger now!

I wish we'd play 4-2-3-1 rather than with 3 center backs. We are usually better in that formation. Three in midfield makes us outnumbered there. We struggle to dominate games in both this 5-3-2/3-5-2 formation and the diamond formation. And with the 4-2-3-1 we also get more attacking players out there who can create and score.
Couldn't agree more. I see us struggling until half time,maybe go in 1 down, then go to a back 4 with Moura or Dier coming on and salvaging a point...

Back