• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v tromso

Absolute joke. No one should be out there. Take the 3-0 default defeat from not turning up and ****ing ignore the game that doesn't matter either way.

The team will be something like this ffs

---------------Friedel
Naughton Dawson Chiriches Vertonghen
----------Capoue-Dembele------------
Lamela--------Holtby-------Townsend
--------------Soldado-----------------

With Siggy and Chadli options

Fryers instead of Verts siggy instead of holtby Chadli instead of andros is what I'd go with. Soldado to play first half score a bucket load to boost his confidence then bring Kane on in second half.

Lord knows what will happen if we don't score shed loads tomorrow

When Soldado is in Norway, and Adebayor and Defoe are at home, does that mean that there will be a chance up front on Sunday?

Absolute joke. No one should be out there. Take the 3-0 default defeat from not turning up and ****ing ignore the game that doesn't matter either way.

The team will be something like this ffs

---------------Friedel
Naughton Dawson Chiriches Vertonghen
----------Capoue-Dembele------------
Lamela--------Holtby-------Townsend
--------------Soldado-----------------

With Siggy and Chadli options
No way Verts is LB but he probably will start. Dawson 100% will not start.
I think there will be a kid or 2 in the line up but Soldado will start.
I am thinking he will try 4-4-2 with Kane.
He might try Townsend on the left but surely that would be a complete slap in the face to Chadli if he is fit?
A keep everybody happy but try to learn something lineup could be

Goalie

Naughton Chiriches Verts Fryers

Lamela Capoue ?kid Chadli

Soldado Kane

Hopefully if we do bag a couple of goals Coulthirst may feature.

He might try Townsend on the left but surely that would be a complete slap in the face to Chadli if he is fit?

Goalie

Soldado Kane

I was just throwing our strongest line up in there to show how ridiculous is it the players we've took to the game.

I want us to win this to :
1. break the losing run and
2. have some confidence against man you.

The players can then get rid of the 'shame' tag, the manager has another breather, till the next league game ...

Ultimately the only reason we have most of the team that will face united flying out to the Arctic Circle is so that AVB doesn't look like an idiot. He thinks a pointless 4-0 will impress people. In reality no one gives a **** about dead rubber group games on plastic pitches.

Goalie

Soldado Kane

I want us to win this to :
1. break the losing run and
2. have some confidence against man you.

The players can then get rid of the 'shame' tag, the manager has another breather, till the next league game ...

agreed, there is a monkey on our back at the minute who needs a swift kick in his little monkey scrotum

Ultimately the only reason we have most of the team that will face united flying out to the Arctic Circle is so that AVB doesn't look like an idiot. He thinks a pointless 4-0 will impress people. In reality no one gives a **** about dead rubber group games on plastic pitches.

To be fair, this lot hammered Rosenberg not too long ago and shouldn't be under-estimated away. I don't think AVB thinks a win will impress anyone, but a defeat would be a disaster, for him personally and the club.

Exclusive: Training in Tromso & Andre interview 27 November 2013 - Video - tottenhamhotspur.com

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/tromso-il-vs-spurs-team-news-271113/
Paulinho, Hugo Lloris, Kyle Walker, Sandro, Aaron Lennon, Jermain Defoe, Younes Kaboul and Emmanuel Adebayor have remained at home.
Christian Eriksen (ankle), Danny Rose (foot) and Harry Kane (back) remain injured.
Andre said: "We decided to leave some players out, not just because of injury, but also the recent international fixtures and as a precaution because of previous injuries they've had on artificial pitches, in the cases of Aaron Lennon and Jermain Defoe."

It is going to be difficult to motivate the team for this match. With us already qualified to the next stage, there is only pride to play for in this match. But after getting humiliated by ManCity and having a tough match against ManU next, you can't blame us for having our mind elsewhere. Won't mind if we rested all the regulars and play only the non-regulars. But we shouldn't play too many youngsters as that will affect our balance.

Wish we can play Defoe just to let him increase his goals in Europe. Disappointed he is not included for this match. I think Defoe's goals have been the main attraction in Cup matches in recent years. There is no one as consistent in Cup matches than him. So withour Defoe, hope the likes of Soldado, Kane and Lamela will contribute the goals. Soldado badly needs some goals as he has looked tootheless in front of goal in recent matches. Lamela badly need a good performance after being poor against ManCity. He was our best player against Sherif. Hope he can repeat that performance here.

Can't help but worried about our midfield now. We still can't seem to find the right combinations in midfield. This not helped by all of them being inconsistent so far. Really not sure who will be best played in this match. Atleast Tromso is not a strong team. With Paulinho and Sandro rested, can see Dembele starting in midfield with Capoue. I think Holtby should start as he has done well in Cup matches. This will be a perfect time to play Chadli as well. Want to see players like Townsend and Sigurdsson having some part as well. Hope we will use this match to prepare for the tough match against ManU.

After conceding 6 goals against ManCity, will be disappointed if the defence do not keep a clean sheet here. Ofcourse, when Friedel plays in goal, there is always the risk of him being too slow to react. Hope the defence will give extra protectin to Friedel. Hope we can rest Vertonghen as he has played almost all the matches so far. Want to see either Dawson or Kaboul partner Chriches in defence. IMO, Kaboul was the main culprit in our defence being poor against ManCity. Hope he can repair his image in this match by helping us keep a clean sheet. Hope Freyers and Naughton will get to start as well if they are fit.

Hope we can use this match to get back our winning mood before we play ManU. A good performance and a big win will really boost our confidence. So hope we can be clinical in front of goal. Keeping a clean sheet will be very important as well after the way we conceded against ManCity. So, hope we will play well and win.

He does have some form here :-"

In many years time, on a cold winter's night, in front of a warm fire I will sit my great grandson down on my knee and tell him of the fabled day I went to WHL and saw Ade bother his **** to play in a EL match.

The years will fade the memory, and my warm heart may embellish the story to suggest he even ran a little bit, but the history will always remain. Once upon a time I went to a EL match, and so did Ade.

In many years time, on a cold winter's night, in front of a warm fire I will sit my great grandson down on my knee and tell him of the fabled day I went to WHL and saw Ade bother his **** to play in a EL match.

The years will fade the memory, and my warm heart may embellish the story to suggest he even ran a little bit, but the history will always remain. Once upon a time I went to a EL match, and so did Ade.

Don't say that. He's a dedicated professional that hasn't made a peep since he came to Tottenham and hasn't caused us problems like he did at his previous clubs [-X

Back