• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: ***TOTTENHAM v sunderland***

Loadsa money Jamie Redknapp and Gary Neville both speak out against Ashley's bonus to the backroom staff .

To incentivise this game is totaly wrong says Jamie !

Alnwick on the bench for Saudi Sportswashing Machine....is that Ben?!? Maybe he can save a final min penalty for a last minute twist!

Loadsa money Jamie Redknapp and Gary Neville both speak out against Ashley's bonus to the backroom staff .

The incentive is great! Hopefully they'll be thinking of that 70 year old tea lady and do the decent thing and win the cash for her

On paper, the Saudi Sportswashing Machine team looks excellent. Tiote and Cabaye in CM has to give them a decent chance surely....

Just shown "one night in Turin " on tv over here , World Cup '90 and all the hype etc.

Some points !

A) the British really are he best fans in the world
B) Gazza was an absolute legend, I feel honoured to have seen him play at at The Lane
C) Bobby Robson was a gentleman
D) Funny things can happen in football

All irrelevant , except for the fact that I now fudgein believe in football again. Who is our Gazza today ? AVB and Robson having an association , Lineker scoring for fun ?

Come on the fuk spurs, do it for me , do it for all of us, we believe in you, now believe in us.

The incentive is great! Hopefully they'll be thinking of that 70 year old tea lady and do the decent thing and win the cash for her

Exactly . Immediately after her interview, JR Jamie Redknapp puts on his serious face and says crap like that .
Nasty fecker , I swear, today he's a Gooner.

In fairness, I think Utd basically threw the game against Chelsea as they had nothing to play for and were organising the team on getting medal appearances. It important to give the players some motivation as they'll just point the finger at the managers comments last week if they get criticised.

Why the hell did you not book today off?!?!!

Some unthinking bastard already took it. Only 1 off at a time.

I even missed my eldest lad win the mid-sussex league tournament down at Brighton. First time his lot have won a tournament after losing 6 finals on penalties in recent years.
He even scored...........

an omen? [-o<

In fairness, I think Utd basically threw the game against Chelsea as they had nothing to play for and were organising the team on getting medal appearances. It important to give the players some motivation as they'll just point the finger at the managers comments last week if they get criticised.

Chelsea have played Man Utd 4 times other than that game 2 weeks ago this season. They've won twice, drawn once and lost once and were arguably the best team in all 4 matches. Chelsea have it in them to beat Man Utd regardless of when in the season, they're an excellent team in a bit of a false position.

Redknapp is a buffoon though.

Exactly . Immediately after her interview, JR Jamie Redknapp puts on his serious face and says crap like that .
Nasty fecker , I swear, today he's a Gooner.

He's changed his tune from last seasons gushing over the team... I mean his Dad, to always putting some negative spin on our season this year with his comments by questioning if under AVB we are quite good enough. Way to stay impartial Jamie.

Back