• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT-Tottenham v QPR******

The commentators are just so brick.

Gareth Bale wasted at LB blah blah blah He's been brick at LW for a very long time anyway so what difference does it make?

Well if he has been brick then the players around him have been positively woeful. At least he offers threat and danger (as we just saw). Sure all of top clubs in Europe would love him.

We need to come out second half like raging hungry bulls and play like we can ... Fire and desire I hate this Sunday afternoon stroll approach

Watching in a hotel bar in Mexico

Bales having a mare at left back.
We can't control the midfield despite having 78 midfielders on

Caulker for Dempsey at HT please. Reshuffle so Bales upfield.

Tempted to say get Thudd on for Sandro or Dembele as well. We can't seem to pick a pass in midfield and look like headless chickens in there.

Maybe, but we've got to be better than this against QPR at home.

But we dont have a midfield anymore. Its a fudging big problem. We just will not be able to keep possession with this staff. Its a bunch of unintelligent head down run forwards players. All the guile and artistry has been ripped out of the team.

Unfortunately, in my opinion anyway, that team isnt very good a) on paper b) evidently on the pitch.

Awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful.

Worst performance in many years.

He wasn't late coming out. Zamora was less than 10 yards from goal when he received the ball FFS :lol: Friedel had to make himself BIG not go for the ball. He tried to narrow the angle, spread himself wide but it was a lovely finish from Zamora.

I'm sorry but he reacted about 2 seconds after he should have done.

Bale is never going to match what he offers at LW playing at LB. Sadly in key positions we have issues, especially going forward and controlling the tempo of our play (VDV managed it vs WBA).

Why do we bother crossing high into the air when we always have a maximum of two players in there and one of those is Defoe?

It doesn't help that I have Tony Cottee on my stream as well. At present we don't have the personnel to mount a serious assault on the top 4, we really lack a playmaker. It also doesn't help that the fans are booing too.

Back