• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT-Tottenham v QPR******

After getting our first league win under AVB, it is now time for us to get the first home win under him. I think home wins are crucial for any team in order to achieve something. In fact, history proves you can win the league title with a shyte away record as long as your home record is excellent. We have already drawn 2 home matches against teams we should have beaten. QPR is another team we should be beating at home even if it is a Londorn derby. With the team we have, there is no reason why we can't beat them at WHL.

We are still struggling to score goals as well as stop conceding them. Defoe has done well to score 3 goals so far. But he is not a consistent goal scorer. AVB will need Defoe to show some consistency in scoring goals as we don't have many players who can score goals. We still don't know how Adebayor will perform after signing permanently. Most players get complacent after making loan deals permanent. Let's see which Adebayor will turn up when we need him.

Our midfield really need to step up and score more goals. I don't think we can rely on Defoe and Adebayor alone for the goals. With Sigurdson still struggling to settle down, players like Bale and Lennon should be scoring more goals. It remains to be seen if Dempsey can be a consistent goal scorer like he was at Fulham.

Our defence did well to keep clean sheet against Lazio. Hope we can continue that against QPR. Failure to keep clean sheets means we always have to score 2 or 3 goals to win matches. There is no reason whatsoever why we can't stop QPR from scoring against us at home. Will be annoyed if we can't.

After getting our first league win of the season, we should look to go on a winning run. Anything other than a win against QPR will be unacceptable !

Quite excited about this game. I think of QPR at home and instantly go back to last season when we met them at the Lane, one of the best footballing performances I've seen from us, especially in the first half, Bale and Lennon were awesome, VDV scored a great goal, Adebayors all round play was excellent and Parker, fudge me, Parker was amazing that day.

As someone said earlier in the thread, considering we're at home I'd love to see 442 today with Ade and Defoe.

Everybody dance now!

Feeling nervous about this match. This is a must-win match for AVB and the team. The pressure will be back on them if we don't win this. Just hope we make use of the chances we create.

Careful Rossi will be on you telling you team news comes out 45-60 mins before KO and not a minute more.

Back