• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham v Olympiacos

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has our problem been midfield? Poch had an issue there too.

Ndombele and LeCelco bought in to strengthen our middle, but both are young and new to the country. Sissoko is athletic but not skillful enough. Winks is decent on the ball, not combative enough defensively. Dier takes about 3 months to warm up.

It's a riddle that needs solving.

We definitely need a solid defensive midfielder. We haven’t replaced Dembele and it’s not easy to do so.

I feel for Dier, he just can’t move. He’s not the first player to have deserved a first half hoiking this season either.

Gaza really is below par

Should have stopped first and second shouldn’t have happened as he should have. One off his line for first corner.

Its time to bin off Rose and put everyone out of the Eriksen misery.

After that Dier is in danger of being the next casualty, as he is, well, dogbrick. For want of a more elegant turn of phrase. But his issues have been well documented & he deserves a crack at turning it round. But right now we'd be better off with Jason Dozzell in there.

Also feel that Winks is going to have to decide what style of player he is, because a sideways passing, not really deep lying, non-goal scoring midfielder is not what we're after.

Massively dislike the Eriksen sub. My sub would 400% have been Ndombele as the game was crying out for someone to beat a man in midfield and show some urgency.

This for me too. Eriksen still just noncing about out there. Can't fudging complete a pass to save his life.

Mourinho's face told a different story!
I think it'll be home truths. Be more like the Dele talk, "who is this on the pitch?" , "You are better than this, show it, believe it".

Rather than the hairdryer, remind them how good they can be and get them to believe it.
Hairdryer on top of low confidence will just destroy them.

In a bid to serve tonic to the troops, Bayern lead Red Star 1-0 in Belgrade. Hold that lead, or expand it, and Spurs only need a draw to advance.

Thin soup, to be sure, but serving what hope I have.

Back