• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham v Manchester United *****

At least it happened in our lifetime. May not have won any trinkets, but we had two years when we reasonably expected to beat absolutely anyone. That was nice.
I said back during the good period that I was so grateful for us to be in a position to expect that. The game was rarely over until the final whistle, and we didn't give up. Nowadays you just know that we won't come back. Or keep a lead. The sad thiing is that I'm not angry, just indifferent.

Same core players and the same turgid football under 3 different managers, do we really think Potter will make a difference?

I believe he would but he’s on a long contract and not the sort to leave midseason.

I actually think we have a decent squad. Missing a midfielder and have forwards who are low on confidence playing in a system they are not great at - counter attacking. But otherwise there is a lot of talent for a manager to unlock.

Back