• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham v Manchester United *****

Right. I’m out on Nuno, I’m afraid. I’m also out on ENIC. A complete lack of understanding as to what it takes to compete at the top.
It takes being irresponsibly bank rolled.
You can only do that if you have a huge history to leverage against or you get a bottomless money pit.

Agree on Nuno.
I'm sad because I was a big fan and he was my choice. But it isn't working.

What's Big Martin Jol up to these days?

Seriously what are we these days? No system or style of play. Team not good enough, squad even worse, management from boardroom to pitch needs a refresh.

We are empty from top to bottom.

When we're at it, we should get Dr Tottenham off our books too.

That one moment hasn't cost the game.
Skipp has good potential. He's also in his first PL season and second full professional season - he'll make mistakes.

Yes it has. Not saying Skipp hasn't got potential. But the fact is that goal has sealed this game.

We have no pace, speed or urgency. What happened to having leaders on the pitch? We can have as many rainbow flags around the stadium.... but there is no pride in this team.

Nuno has no long term future with us, we all know that - and I suspect the board knows it as well, but are we better off sacking him now and getting someone like Mason in until we can hire someone else, or what do we do? Who could we get in now anyway?

It takes being irresponsibly bank rolled.
You can only do that if you have a huge history to leverage against or you get a bottomless money pit.

Agree on Nuno.
I'm sad because I was a big fan and he was my choice. But it isn't working.

What's Big Martin Jol up to these days?

Would certainly get some feelgood factor back round the club

There wasn’t much in this game.

playing a similar style of game to Mourinho the worst thing is the way we give initiative to the other side and play in our own half. When we try to break the movement is not good enough and we make passes that are not on - handing back the initiative.

But I do think if we’d played the same side and improved on mistakes last weekend we would have done a lot better. Davies and LeCelco not on form coming in cold, and the sides development faltered.

Right. I’m out on Nuno, I’m afraid. I’m also out on ENIC. A complete lack of understanding as to what it takes to compete at the top.

I might be out from football really, with Saudi Sportswashing Machine about to be money doped how are we supposed to win a domestic cup or get in the top four? Even the small pleasures of football are slowly being shuttered off. United and Liverpool have incredible money too. The powers that be have missed the chance to keep the game competitive. Until 20 teams have an outrageous sugar daddy (2035?) the league is dead for any team without one. We were just lucky with Poch and the young players coming through. The chances of it happening again are slim.

Back