• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v juandes dinopros

They are sat deep, well drilled, 2 banks of four which means we need width on both sides of the pitch to stretch the defence and get them turned. We can't keep butting our head against the front door.

When the ball is in midfield our strikers are nowhere to be seen. So then the ball goes deep in to their defense so you think "ahh that's good, we've got two strikers pressing the ball there" and then NEITHER OF THEM ARE ANYWHERE NEAR THE ****ING BALL ARRRRRGHHHH.

We just seem to be dreadful at finding each other and moving the ball on

Soldado and Ade need to get a rocket up their ****, and start shooting! Or playing quick tight passes. Too sloppy up front and the balls into them need to tighten up as well. COYS Score one, and we're back.

Yet ANOTHER truly disastrous half of football. Tim always talks about the ottenham way, and attacking football, I like it attacking blah blah blah bull****. His team barely ****ing create anything!!!

Every game I'm staggered at how truly awful we are, and Tim is. How did this ****ing clown get even close to this job!?!?!

Look bright at the start, but faded as the half went on.

Nice to see Sandro back, has been good, though looks a little rusty.

Soldado, what has he done? Seriously, all I remember him doing is backheeling it off the pitch. Get him off and get someone who wants to play out there. Anyone will do.

He elbowed the player in the face...other than that? **** all.

Yet ANOTHER truly disastrous half of football. Tim always talks about the ottenham way, and attacking football, I like it attacking blah blah blah bull****. His team barely ****ing create anything!!!

Every game I'm staggered at how truly awful we are, and Tim is. How did this ****ing clown get even close to this job!?!?!

Is that rhetorical? if not then it's because the previous clown in charge of the club led us to a 0-5 defeat at home to a rival.

Soldado and Ade need to get a rocket up their ****, and start shooting! Or playing quick tight passes. Too sloppy up front and the balls into them need to tighten up as well. COYS Score one, and we're back.

this.

they're not really getting much service but they look poor when they have it

Here's what I'd like to see second half

--------Adebayor Soldado---------
Kane -----Eriksen Dembele- Lennon
Fryers Vertonghen Dawson Naughton
--------------Lloris----------------

Sandro on a booking and half fitness so off.
Townsend started well but has no space cant work in tight areas so off.
Lennon can offer real width and give us the cover over there we need
Kane can do a similar job drifting in that eriksen has done he's a goal threat and he can swap with Ade occassionally.
Most importantly Eriksen in the middle. I expect them to drop deeper now. Eriksen is the one to unlock them.

If i say anything it is going to be critical. I try not to be. I'm going to say nothing but we're still in it.

flair.jpgWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Last edited:
Look bright at the start, but faded as the half went on.

Nice to see Sandro back, has been good, though looks a little rusty.

Soldado, what has he done? Seriously, all I remember him doing is backheeling it off the pitch. Get him off and get someone who wants to play out there. Anyone will do.

The service into both strikers has been very poor.

Id take sandro off just because hes on a yellow and bring lennon on, put Townsend on the left and eriksen in the middle

Well, if they are gonna play with 11 behind the ball this tippy tappy **** isnt going to work and hasnt worked. Mix it up. Needs must. Yeah it may look **** but lets be pragmatic about it, you can only play whats infront of you.

Tony Pulis totally agrees with you! As do I.

--------------------------Lloris------------------------------

--------Dawson-------Vertonghen-------Fryers-----------

--Lennon------------------------------------------Townsend-

-------------------Sandro-----Dembele---------------------

-------------------------Eriksen----------------------------

--------------Nogoaldado------Adebayor-------------------

Go and watch Emerdale.

As predicted we are going out with a whimper instead of a bang. Dawson needs to be put out to pasture, its truely painful to watch.

How did Grimsby ever watch AVB games? Most AVB games were like this, but post Bale, with less chances to score.

Dnipro game plan - fall over at first oppurtunity for 90mins

Spurs game plan - answers on a postcard.

Well Tim, so much for us going for it. I'd hate to us when we arent...oh hang on, we did, last Sunday.

We appear to have regressed about 5 years in 5 weeks

Back