• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Everton ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look at United. Clearing Jose out works wonders. fudging Ole, an entirely average manager, is made to look good because he's simply removing the toxicity from Jose being around.

Soon as we bomb him out, the turnaround will be massive.

Precisely. We have a very good team, apart from CB where we're terrible, and have washed-up manager. Replace those this summer and we'll be a different team next season. We'll be unrecognisable from this season

Precisely. We have a very good team, apart from CB where we're terrible, and have washed-up manager. Replace those this summer and we'll be a different team next season. We'll be unrecognisable from this season

Not having that, you really believe we only need to replace the CB,s.

Indeed, we need to shift the deadwood players who have bombed both Poch and now Jose, otherwise we will be talking about another change in 12 months time. :(

Most of those are squad players though. Add 2 CBs to the first 11 is priority. Sorting out the mess which is our back-up players is less urgent, particularly if we're not in Europe.

If we're not in Europe we could probably get through most of the season with say 18 players:

GK (1): Lloris
Def (8): Aurier, Reguilon, Sessegnon, Tanganga, 2 * new CBs, Rodon, [1 of Dier, Sanchez, Toby]
CM (4): Skipp, PEH, Ndombele, GLC
AM: (4-5) Dele, Son, Moura, Bergwijn, maybe Lamela
CF (1) Kane

They might not all be shipped out immediately but between Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Dier, Snachez, Toby, Doherty, Hart and Davies...they'd barely start more than 10 games in total between them

In the starting 11, yes. Replace the CBs and we're a top 4 team comfortably. Aurier isnt great but lots of top teams carry at least 1 player. Look at Liverpool's midfield, Utd's fullbacks, City's CBs (before this season) - no team has rock stars from 1 to 11

Most of those are squad players though. Add 2 CBs to the first 11 is priority. Sorting out the mess which is our back-up players is less urgent, particularly if we're not in Europe.

If we're not in Europe we could probably get through most of the season with say 18 players:

GK (1): Lloris
Def (8): Aurier, Reguilon, Sessegnon, Tanganga, 2 * new CBs, Rodon, [1 of Dier, Sanchez, Toby]
CM (4): Skipp, PEH, Ndombele, GLC
AM: (4-5) Dele, Son, Moura, Bergwijn, maybe Lamela
CF (1) Kane

They might not all be shipped out immediately but between Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Dier, Snachez, Toby, Doherty, Hart and Davies...they'd barely start more than 10 games in total between them

Well it looks good on paper for sure, but we have seen enough from some of those players over the last couple of years to know they can not be relied on. IF we do not have a major rebuild soon we will be looking for another manager in a year or two. But we shall see.

In the starting 11, yes. Replace the CBs and we're a top 4 team comfortably. Aurier isnt great but lots of top teams carry at least 1 player. Look at Liverpool's midfield, Utd's fullbacks, City's CBs (before this season) - no team has rock stars from 1 to 11

Well all i can say i wish i had your optimism. We shall see.

Let’s hope they don’t spoil the weekend before it’s began properly.

Who am I kidding until Jose is gone I’m not really bothered about results.

I want us to win ALWAYS but I want Mourinho gone also. Lifes not fair!

The good thing about the poor run of results is getting tickets to home games in the future might be easier as the sing when you're winning fans stay at home.

Very true. I think the crap football will put a lot of people off. Rather than results.

I want us to win ALWAYS but I want Mourinho gone also. Lifes not fair!
I want us to win. I meant i just want him gone. Wins just paper over the the cracks. So either way I just feel devoid of the emotion towards wins or loses.

Even if we get beat tonight just want to see the players show a bit of pride to wear the shirt. To many just phoning it in at the moment.

Last edited:

our CBs look worse because they face 22 shots against brick like Saudi Sportswashing Machine because of our tactics. if we played modern football it wouldn't be an issue.

are any of our defenders worse than West Hams? Or is it that West Ham have a proper process of play and therefore, don't have their defenders under constant attack.

Just got a message from the club which starts "Did you know it's over eight years since we last lost away to Everton in the Premier League...".
It's bad enough when the commentators come out with those kind of stats. We don't need to tempt fate ourselves.

what's that, a social media manager taking the tinkle?

our CBs look worse because they face 22 shots against brick like Saudi Sportswashing Machine because of our tactics. if we played modern football it wouldn't be an issue.

are any of our defenders worse than West Hams? Or is it that West Ham have a proper process of play and therefore, don't have their defenders under constant attack.

So are you saying we only have to replace the CB,s because my point is we need more then a couple of CB,s. Because my post which you quoted was saying we need more then CB,s.o_O

Back