• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Everton ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michael Oliver has given us nothing since he gave a soft penalty to Harry in the final NLD at the Lane. He has been making it up against ever since. PEH better be really, really careful, because he'll be off if so much as sneezes near an Everton player.

Yes, I think I actually want us to lose this now. Getting a win or draw doesnt solve anything

The sooner we're rid of this clown the better. If he's still around next year, lots of us wont be

I can't want us to lose. Just goes against everything I've hoped for for 35 years. But part of me knows what you mean...

Haven't felt this distant from the club ever I think. And I lost a lot of faith under AVB and Tactics Tim and George Graham. This is worse coz the manager is an absolute narcissistic clam.

To be honest I'm beginning to feel a little sorry for Mourinho now. He's trying everything in the hope something will work, but it's not going to as the team is not playing for him now. They've had enough of his shtick. It's over for him.

But playing 3 CB and 2 DMs....against a team which doesnt have their best attacker and in a game which we need to win?

I can't want us to lose. Just goes against everything I've hoped for for 35 years. But part of me knows what you mean...

Haven't felt this distant from the club ever I think. And I lost a lot of faith under AVB and Tactics Tim and George Graham. This is worse coz the manager is an absolute narcissistic clam.

I'm 42...I've watched us through the dark years in the 90s, George Graham etc as you say

I've always gone out of my way to watch our games. My wife has given me grief before about shouting at the TV and scaring the kids.....!

But we're nothing under him. We really cant allow this to continue into next year. So I never really want us to lose, but losing tonight is 1000000% better htan having him as manager next year

We're an utter embarrassment. I feel sorry for harry, Son...wasting a couple years playing under this clown
Will he be on board for yet another manager and rebuild, or will he leave before his stock dives? He's approaching 30, and we cannot expect to turn things around that quickly.

To be honest I'm beginning to feel a little sorry for Mourinho now. He's trying everything in the hope something will work, but it's not going to as the team is not playing for him now. They've had enough of his shtick. It's over for him.

Everything apart from sticking with a team week to week.

Just throwing brick at a wall in the hope something will stick, week after week.

fudging sick of it

Will he be on board for yet another manager and rebuild, or will he leave before his stock dives? He's approaching 30, and we cannot expect to turn things around that quickly.

His problem is he’s under a 3 year contract.

But playing 3 CB and 2 DMs....against a team which doesnt have their best attacker and in a game which we need to win?
Yeah I don't think it is a good idea either but he's throwing brick at the wall now. But it doesn't matter what he does. He is not going to stumble onto anything as the players have checked out mentally a while ago. He knows it, they know it, we know it, Levy knows it, and the dogs in the street know it. Jamie Redknapp doesn't as he's thick but everyone else does.

Back