• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham v Brighton

I think Dier might be rested rather than dropped, looked like he got hurt on Thursday too.

On the bench just in case as he’s the only other senior CB.

Lloris
Alderwiereld Rodon Sanchez Davies
Sissoko Hojberg
Bergwijn Ndombele Son
Bale
Surprised people think it's 3 atb

Jose already said Bale only wants to play RWF. It was part of the discussions when he signed. I have no problem though if Son is left and Bale up top. More concerned about whoever is at right back

I'm totally ambivalent towards this game. Another limp performance and I'm out for the rest of the season.

That’s the spirit!

Seriously tho, I think that’s the Jose thing. People stay on board with the results but once they turn, it gets tricky.

Its always worrying when you have no idea what team or formation the manager will pick. Whenever I look at other teams it always looks like their best 11, with the odd injury enforced change. With Jose its a lottery.

I'm totally ambivalent towards this game. Another limp performance and I'm out for the rest of the season.

Likewise. If we win then great, if we lose then Jose is another step nearer the door.

Daft line-up IMO. Sissoko as RWB? Sanchez isn't good in any team. Why bother with having Vinicius in the squad if he doesnt start when Kane is out?

and Souness too, Bale should be saying I want to play I'm not happy being just a mascot !!

Really hope he has a good game tonight

I'm interested in watching Wales next games - see what Bale can actually do. If he plays well, it will put pressure on Jose to start him

Back