• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

Well done to Nuno for making us ship goals by the boatload while at the same time never ever threatening the opposition box. It used to be a tradeoff between the two but he has managed to break free of that particular principle.

I said last week and I’ll say it again.

Mis-managed from top to bottom.

I look at teams like Brentford, Brighton etc. The managers have a plan and getting the players to overperform. Im honestly jealous of their plans/leadership.

Yeah it starts from the top by not having a proper squad with competition for places.
Then certain players are favoured because of price tags / reputation etc.
Then fitness / desire..

and that's just for starters.

You don't seem sincere and for someone who always tries to be ever so PC ... that is bang out of order and the most despicable apology of all time.

Spastic is a terrible word. You sir are bang out of order.

Point has been made, as has an apology. Let’s not have a pile in. One of the many good things about this site is that we don’t get that that kind of nonsense.

We better see a performance second half of this chancer should be fired in the morning.

Sadly, I can see them putting another couple past us and wouldn’t be surprised to see one of ours red carded just to put the icing on the cake.

This, so far, is the worst performance I can remember. And we’ve seen some utter brick in recent years.

Mate just sorry and the emotions got the better of you because of the game. I understand that but yeah I hear it not from you but in the street and pub as if it is somehow allowed.

I have a friend whose wife has MS and I have parkinsonism.

Yeah like i said not going to excuse it, was out of order and if any of @scaramanga @milo or @thfcsteff want to hand out a ban for it I'll understand.

Back