• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

Ok, optimists…those who think people like me are just moaning…what the actual fudge is going on? This is complete dog brick

IMO just half a yard short all over the pitch. On our heels every single time.

For some reason we so often seem to struggle to put in the intensity required in the PL.

We're making Artetas Arsenal look good. fudging jesus. Nevilles just said we look like we don't believe in the plan.

Those noises coming out of the camp, even when we won the first three, look very very worrying now.

This is shameful.

It'll be 6-0.....if we're lucky!!!! Attacking manager was it Levy? F@ck off you money grabbing pr!ck!!!!!! Most expensive tickets in the Prem for this pile of dog sh!t. You are f@cking kidding me!!!

It's not the defeats or even losing to Arsenal, it's dog performances all the time. I actually hate this team. Awful!!!

So many things wrong with that goal.

1. We should do better in attack, we often lack a bit of speed and conviction attacking

2. Where was the tactical foul!!? We’re not a savvy team. 2 or 3 players could have stopped the break with a foul.

3. The few defenders who were back lack awareness. Toby or Verts would have covered Aubamayang who was free in the box, we left him completely free

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Why the fudge aren't we kicking the fudge out of Saka?

He clearly a bottler - put him under pressure and he'll fold.

Back