• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 9 days away with Saints & Leicester before it

He needs to play his best eleven for the game today, this is a massive chance to really put some distance between us and the chasing pack for 4th
then i'd agree with that - but I can just see Sissoko given a break, Dier to come in (yeah, missed him in my original lineup), Alli playing in his fave position behind Kane, floating in from the right and left

Both Teams to score (Yes) in the 1st half
Dele Alli to score 1+ goals
Granit Xhaka to be carded
Eric Dier to be carded
Odds: 109/1
Stake: 5.00
Possible Return: 550.00

Sorry to burst your bubble but no way is that gonna happen. Everton’s record against Liverpool is abysmal.

I’d take a draw from today personally as I can see united beating arsenal on Wednesday and we should be Soton which would put us 6 points clear of them
Mate it's a throw away £5 bet and never say never in football !!

The kids have their kits on, the Spurs songs are blaring out, let's fudging win this !!!

46827937_10161284035005475_8883129340460531712_n.jpg

Last edited:
North London derbies against Arsenal are always tough matches for us. Arsenal tend to lift their game against us in any matches. It is going to be another tense match. We don't have a good record at Arsenal, drawing 3 and losing 5 of our last 8 matches there. We have won our last 6 matches in all competitions while Arsenal are unbeaten in 18 matches. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to overcome Arsenal and improve our chances to finish in top 4 in the league.

We need all our key players to lift their game. Kane has a great record against Arsenal, having scored 7 goals against them. We need Kane to continue his goal scoring record against them. After all, we always play well when Kane scores ! Similiarly, we need others like Eriksen, Lamela, Alli, Moura and Son to make their fair share of contribution in this match. Hope all will be fully fit to face Arsenal, especially Lamela. There are reports Lamela is struggling with injuried. Hope he will be fit to start against Arsenal as his passion, work rate and creativity will help us greatly against Arsenal.

This match will be won or lost in midfield. We need to control the midfield to have any chance of getting something out of this match. Too bad Wanyama and Dembele are still struggling with injuries. Dier, Winks and Sissoko have done really well in recent matches. In fact, Sissoko has been one of our best players with his work rate recently. Hope Sissoko will have another good match and help us beat Arsenal.

Our defence will need to work extra hard against Arsenal. Arsenal will be fired up against us at home. It will help us to have Vertonghen back in defence alongside Alderweireld. We need to avoid making any silly mistakes like giving away freekicks near our goal. We also need Lloris to be at his best to stop Arsenal. It is going to be difficult but it will help us greatly if we can stop Arsenal scoring in this match.

We don't have a good record against top 6 teams away in recent years. But we did beat Chelsea away last season. We need to aim for a similiar result against Arsenal. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get at a positive result against Arsenal to help our top 4 race.

Everybody dance now!

It is going to be another tense match for us. It will help us greatly if we can get an early goal to help settle our nerves and then kill the game off with another goal or two. Let's hope we will do enough to overcome Arsenal in this match.

upload_2018-12-2_12-36-51.png

This clam was on twitter the other day saying Kane is a fraud and his striker is far better
Now I know we hate each other but why the sheer stupidity

Because that’s football fans for you. Do you believe we don’t have fans who spout the same sort of nonsense?
I don’t remember anyone saying Defoe or Keane were better than Henry and that he’s a fraud, but I may be wrong?

Though I do agree with the general point that every set of fans have macarons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back