• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
best pal is a Gooner said the rumour is he was told he wasn't starting on Friday and basically said fudge off I'm not even training then and went home
Two weeks wages fine please, ideally passed on to a charity. Have to say I respect Emery’s stance on him, there must be a lot of pressure to play him from above based on the ridiculous wages they are giving him.

Looks like the same set up as Chelsea to me.

Which is good.

Sissoko to cement his cult status? Freund for the 2010's?

Alderweireld played a lot of football, Foyth looking good but obviously inexperienced. Big call from Poch but I love the faith in the lad.

With (hopefully) Dier and Sissoko marshalling in front he'll be looked after.

best pal is a Gooner said the rumour is he was told he wasn't starting on Friday and basically said fudge off I'm not even training then and went home

Been dropped a few times recently, I think the managers comments after the last game (Bournemouth) were key =

“We thought how we can do better in the match, a very demanding match with physicality and intensity.”

BOURNEMOUTH were too physical and intense to play Ozil against.

Hows that for a slap in the face?

This is a big big game for Sissy, if he doesn't perform all this recent good work could be ruined in 90 minutes. I hope he smashes it.

This is a big big game for Sissy, if he doesn't perform all this recent good work could be ruined in 90 minutes. I hope he smashes it.

Why would one 'off' performance ruin a month of being one of our best players? What a load of horse brick.

To be honest IMHO Arsenal are favorites for this. Emirates has not been a good hunting ground for Spurs as of course it is their home ground. They would say the same for White Hart Lane.

It would take something special for us to come out with 3 points. Forget the junk media reports and predictions.

Looks like I got it wrong, they haven't changed formation as this is the one these used against Bournemouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back