• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARSEnal****

Can't blame the players (other than rose) the tactics where incorrect, foolish to play 4-4-2 and foolish to play bentaleb in such a high pressure game. Sherwood has been ridiculous with these decisions, its so backwards to think that sticking to the good ol' english 4-4-2 would work against the best possession team in the league. I said that this would happen against the better teams, but it's so strange that as a manager he cannot see it.

A) we re not played old fashioned 4 4 2
B) we just won away to man utd
C) we have 8 injuries

we are so ****, we've regressed 5 years in 6 months

mid table irrelevance here we come

ummmm- this quote cracks me up - slightly on the hysterical side

it is the fa cup after a big run of christmas games -

i would be more worried if this was the league -

we have so many players out injured at the moment it is ridiculous.

who cares? yes we lost to the goons - but we just need to focus on palace next week.

not the worst derby defeat. they've been better than us, have players with better skill on the ball and their movement off the ball is intelligent and far superior to most teams.

Can't blame the players (other than rose) the tactics where incorrect, foolish to play 4-4-2 and foolish to play bentaleb in such a high pressure game. Sherwood has been ridiculous with these decisions, its so backwards to think that sticking to the good ol' english 4-4-2 would work against the best possession team in the league. I said that this would happen against the better teams, but it's so strange that as a manager he cannot see it.

I agree, worried going forward to be honest, we've made then look better than they are today

Real good save

Was creeping wide. Glad oz-ill didn't score. Another scummy player.

Don't think we should be too despondent. With another team injured, with 3 days rest, we're held our own against statistically the best team this season.

We could have lost by more. Yet we could have scored 3 and had pens.

Back