• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Wolves ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our real problem tonight has been the back 3 which, when you add 2 CMs who don't get forward and 2 wing-backs, means you have just 3 players who will threaten the goal

This brick I do. Look forward to our games but can’t enjoy this sort of stuff. Used to very much enjoy watching Poch teams or Harry teams. But this is eye gougingly bad even if we win.
We make WBA look like Barcelona

it feels like just a matter of time

It's been a frustrating watch, but can't say any of our defenders have played poorly, Dier's nearly pen aside.

The problem has been our midfields inability to keep the ball and get it forward in a meaningful way. Ndombele was trying to do too much with Winks offering fudge all support.

That's the big issue tonight. Lack of cohesion between midfield and forwards.
Or midfield balance is wrong and had been for years. We have the DM now but the player sitting next to him is waste.

When they score we can't even complain.

I understand that point of view totally and I don’t enjoy watching us under Jose but at the same time I got fed up of watching us not turn up in the biggest games under Harry and Poch. I’ll take this for a couple of years if the end result is trophies.

Let's wait and see what happens in the 'big' games. Poch won plenty of them.

Back