• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Wolves ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, he's got that Modric ability of receiving the ball deep and progressing with it past a player or two. He's been excellent today when he's received the ball deep.
I think as well the more he's on the ball, the more touches he has the better the performance. He's a rhythm player and getting lots of touches will get him really bossing games.

Fcukin Two Bob Andy Townsend practically trying to coach the Woofers into a goal.

It's the PL Production feed on DAZN. Heavy on the home side.

Moura and Bergwijn have rarely been advanced options on the break. They've been played as defensive wide players.

Berg took up a defender on the break on multiple occasions. Rewatch Arsenal and Liverpool if you don’t believe me. And if you don’t think Kane looks a bit optionless when he’s got possession tonight then I’m happy to move on.

Back