• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Vitesse***

They really are scraping the bottle of the barrel having Jenas presenting the program, shows how low budget this competition really is.

That XI should bring everyone right back down to earth. Looks bang average. 7 defensive players.
Never liked the 3-4-3 formation. Think it's very limited and player dependant. But we'll see.

Davies could be left centre back a lot for us under Conte.

I think it was when Conte was at chelsea that I’d see sporadic links of chelsea wanting davies.

Always thought it odd him being linked to them but perhaps Conte really rates him doing that role?

They really are scraping the bottle of the barrel having Jenas presenting the program, shows how low budget this competition really is.
I know it’s fashionable to hate on every single thing Spurs, but having Jenas present a football game means it’s infinitely better presented than pretty much any other UK broadcasted game currently!

i guess you’d prefer Jake Humphrey’s??! Lol

Is it just a coincidence that BT are showing ads for erectile disfunction before Spurs games? Probably because of our limp performances. Hopefully blood gets flowing again tonight!

New manager and I get it he wants to try his things out bit this team concerns me with its 0 creativity on the pitch. Hopefully the system itself can overcome the lack of naturally creative players oh there.

Pre-match interview. Antonio, What have you seen of team? What do you expect from them -
Antonio - Yada, soft soap, yada, for them do to what I want. :D

Davies could be left centre back a lot for us under Conte.

I think it was when Conte was at chelsea that I’d see sporadic links of chelsea wanting davies.

Always thought it odd him being linked to them but perhaps Conte really rates him doing that role?
The problem is Davies is brick. We need to get a better more suited LCB if the 3 at the back is going to be our go to.

One plus side, was a bit worried Conte might drop Skipp, so great to see he's in the first line-up.

COYS!!

I know it’s fashionable to hate on every single thing Spurs, but having Jenas present a football game means it’s infinitely better presented than pretty much any other UK broadcasted game currently!

i guess you’d prefer Jake Humphrey’s??! Lol
He slates us just as much as everyone else does.

Okay then. The start of a new era, one I am finally excited about. Apologies but I had no enthusiasm with the NES appointment, this is different.

To quote a famous song from 1982..."This Time, We'll get it right"

We're walking in a Conte-Wonderland

Back