• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Stoke City***

Crouch will score. Adam will not be sent off when he should be. Kane will score twice. Son will score. We will win. Janssen will score. COYS

I wouldn't be surprised if Poch goes 4 at the back again for this one.
Stoke wont press us, well they don't have the players for it. Especially if Crouch and Armautovic start.
The reason we play 3 is to give us more passing options from the back.

What the Fu*k is happening with this OMT.
We are less than 2 hours away from KO and we have 22 posts. Yes 22 posts. :(
We have been knocked out of the EL, for good or bad, depending on who you listen to.
So we only have the FA cup ( 2 or 3 games ) and the LEAGUE.
Do we want a good finish in the league. If so get heard NOW, or don't complain after the game.

Anyway, it is a good time to watch this game in Kenya. 1640 hrs local time.
That is approaching sun downer time. :)

Therefore, Tusker Lagers, and some prawns piripiri & Mandarin grilled chicken wings on the roof top,
overlooking the blue Indian Ocean.

We WILL win.
Hope Charlie Adams dies.

COYS

Lloris (C), Walker, Dier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Kane.

Stoke: Grant, Bardsley, Shawcross, Martins Indi, Pieters, Whelan, Adam, Sobhi, Allen, Arnautovic, Crouch. Subs: Muniesa, Berahino, Afellay, Diouf, Cameron, Imbula, Given.

Lloris (C), Walker, Dier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Kane.

Worried about width. Dembele must start performing like he did last season - a goal or two from him would not go amiss either. With that team, our only goal scorers and attacking players are just three players. Not enough imo against Stoke at home.

Dont like that formation. 3 CBs plus 2 CMs who dont threaten the box at home to a mediocre team. Add to that a left wing back who's really a left back rather than a wing back....feels far too negative for me. I'd have played Son in place of one of the CBs
Dier's not been his best but, I don't know how Wimmer would feel as 5th choice behind Son...

I would've started Winks over Dembele today, we need his drive and quick passing

Can see him coming on around 55-60mins. Hughes will set up not to lose today with maximum disruption to our play. Sly fouling off the ball, apart from Adam who just doesnt care when he fouls, just as long as he gets his man. 30 second throw-ins and dead-ball kicks from the off

Can see him coming on around 55-60mins. Hughes will set up not to lose today with maximum disruption to our play. Sly fouling off the ball, apart from Adam who just doesnt care when he fouls, just as long as he gets his man. 30 second throw-ins and dead-ball kicks from the off
Sounds about right. We need an early goal.

Dont like that formation. 3 CBs plus 2 CMs who dont threaten the box at home to a mediocre team. Add to that a left wing back who's really a left back rather than a wing back....feels far too negative for me. I'd have played Son in place of one of the CBs
Yep, Poch has set us up with 17 defenders on the pitch... we aren't playing Barca ffs. Audere est Facere

Back