• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Stoke City***

Tell me more about Poch's rep as a player though; i hadn't heard of that...

Well, this is about feelings not facts.. but

His 13 reds in 275 games for Espanyol feeds my perception. This compares "favourably" with 7 in 366 for that pussy Roy Keane or 1 in 294 for our great hardman Steffen Freund.

Last edited:
Well, this is about feelings not facts.. but

His 13 reds in 275 games for Espanyol feeds my perception. This compares "favourably" with 7 in 366 for the pussy Roy Keane or 1 in 294 for our great hardman Steffen Freund.
Wow. Proper dirty bastard. Or perhaps he was just rubbish at getting away with it!

I wonder whether La Liga averages more cards per match than the Prem, esp. for smaller teams playing against the big two? They'd already have had diving in Poch's day, which Roy Keane wouldn't have had to contend with so much.

Wow. Proper dirty bastard. Or perhaps he was just rubbish at getting away with it!

I wonder whether La Liga averages more cards per match than the Prem, esp. for smaller teams playing against the big two? They'd already have had diving in Poch's day, which Roy Keane wouldn't have had to contend with so much.
There was plenty of diving in Keanes time, just nobody did it against him.

Last edited:
Some were getting a bit precious over it, but KF ought to have flagged it up himself. Caesar's wife, and all that.

Et Arsene Wenger .... Il est un cul. Et un gigantesque cul à cela.

Wenger's talking bоllосkѕ, it's the only sensible thing to do. Whether or not Friend's professionalism would be at all compromised in reality, it's not fair on him to put him in a situation where he might even start to second-guess himself, not to mention that it would open the door to ridiculous, microscopic scrutiny of every decision he had to make in the game. It's a hiding to nothing for him, the poor sod. So he swaps with Swarbrick, and the whole discussion becomes moot. What is there to disagree with in that?

Wenger's talking bоllосkѕ, it's the only sensible thing to do. Whether or not Friend's professionalism would be at all compromised in reality, it's not fair on him to put him in a situation where he might even start to second-guess himself, not to mention that it would open the door to ridiculous, microscopic scrutiny of every decision he had to make in the game. It's a hiding to nothing for him, the poor sod. So he swaps with Swarbrick, and the whole discussion becomes moot. What is there to disagree with in that?
Maybe Arsenal had already made a deposit to Friend's account and he won't do a refund now.

Lol; i always hear (and even feel) this, but what evidence (apart from his celebrations) is there that Dean is a Spurs fan?

There isnt, just a cheeky in-joke. Dont think he is, but the little jigs of joy v Villa and at Arsenal when we scored, plus Arsenals abysmal record when he is their ref, just makes you wonder sometimes.
If it makes them paranoid all the better, but tbh after seeing his performance on Sunday at times, you would say a Spurs fan is the last thing he is. Just a ref who shows a little pride in his own skills when a goal is scored after making the correct decision to play on?

There isnt, just a cheeky in-joke. Dont think he is, but the little jigs of joy v Villa and at Arsenal when we scored, plus Arsenals abysmal record when he is their ref, just makes you wonder sometimes.
If it makes them paranoid all the better, but tbh after seeing his performance on Sunday at times, you would say a Spurs fan is the last thing he is. Just a ref who shows a little pride in his own skills when a goal is scored after making the correct decision to play on?

Oh, which match did Dean ref on Sunday?

i think Wenger is right in what he says tbh - refs are supposed to be impartial as they're professionals, but at the same time as per my post on the previous page -the FA are saying that they aren't impartial hence the ruling they cannot officiate matches involving the team they support. the FA have created the confusion and would be best served removing the conflict of interest rule altogether

Back