• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Stoke City***

They got out wide a lot, but it mostly ended with Shaqiri pirouetting it out of touch. Arnautovic is getting praise here and there, but he was rank. He simply stopped moving early in the first half.

I admit I was a bit worried as i'm not used to seeing our opposition actually get the ball into our box, amazing how quickly awesome becomes the new normal

No players were stand out performers, actually they were all stand out performers, 9/10 all round.

Boys were superb. Much like the Man U game though we really came into our own in the last 30 mins. The team look fresh while every else is wilting.

Some of the chasing down in the last five minutes was a joy to watch, you could see the hunger and the fitness. You could see how determined they were to keep a clean sheet to ensure the maximum gain to our already decent GD advantage on our rivals.
This GD could be a major factor come May 15th

One of our most solid performances this season, no doubt. Such a good feeling having won those last two games going into these crucial last four. And I still fudging believe we can win this thing. Leicester have a few draws in them.

Some of the chasing down in the last five minutes was a joy to watch, you could see the hunger and the fitness. You could see how determined they were to keep a clean sheet to ensure the maximum gain to our already decent GD advantage on our rivals.
This GD could be a major factor come May 15th
Even at 4-0 we continued to go for it, never going into cruise control at all. Stoke may not have been the most challenging of opponents on Monday but we just looked phenomenal. Even when they got a bit of a hold of possession in the first half I never felt worried at all. It was always clear that we would see it through. This team just seems to keep growing and growing in confidence and belief.

and it naturally coincided with one of our best performances in the last few years, i could live with this site being down for the nest few weeks until we win the league

Funny, I was thinking the same :D! Initially was worried about not following the match rituals by posting in the OMT.

Back