• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

that'll be a convenient excuse for some

the reality is that we shouldn't be letting a side as dogbrick as Saudi Sportswashing Machine out of their half

it's all on us today, an unforgivable collections of performances that will haunt me until summer, it completely overrides all of the positives up to April

we've folded like a cheap suit

When you are 2 nil down and you are forced to bring on Carroll, a player who is deemed not good enough for a new contract, it is a sign that you lack strength in depth

That is it . It is over. I dont see us coming back. We committed suicide in the first half. I warned that we shouldnt start with Mason.

10 Man Saudi Sportswashing Machine Sinks Sorry Spurs

Recommend we all take break from thinking about Spurs for a couple of weeks. All in all, we're in the CL, and have some outstanding players. Yes we didn't get as many wins as we should have. But its a young side, what do you expect?

Would like to see us use the flanks. We cut back into a packed midfield, lose the ball and they break. Story of the game.

This will destroy us mentally going forward I think. The players will be reminded of this all summer and going into next season.

this substitution has total, total dogbrick. really in keeping with the on field performances. terrible and embarrassing all round.

things are just never going to change are they. doomed to always do this brick. absolutely always. its the hope that kills. we should just know that itll never, ever work. maybe a game here or there, but when it really matters we will definitely, definitely implode and let everyone down.

Back