• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

We need to get on the ball. Pass it at tempo.

Get Eriksen in central midfield. Carroll on for Son to keep the ball. Davies and Vertonghen have been terrible. Rose and Wimmer on.

Of course none of this will happen. Relying on Villa doing something really.
Do you really think that replacing two defenders will make such a significant difference?

In my opinion the players are mentally gone, the Title is what they wanted, once that went I don't think they have been able to psychologically pick themselves up again.

Most of them are not fans like we are, and the importance of finishing above Arsenal will not be as strong to them as it is to us.

I've been watching Spurs for 30 years, bearing in mind the quality of the opposition, this is the worst Spurs performance I have ever seen

If this is the worst you have seen then your memory is fcuked because I have seen a lot worse

Those on here who feared 'castle having nothing to play for - you were right.

Missing a few players, we're not playing freely - which is due to Benetez deep defensive tactics.

Longer it goes on. More desperate we will get. More gaps for them to exploit. We will lose 3-0.

A good season but finishing on a downer and utterly embarrassed. Another weekend ruined

I think a lot of it is down to mentality tbh. Still.

It's funny, we all hate arsenal (and rightly so) but I see so many parallels between us and them.

I know that some people on here hate it being said and I've not said it once all season but this is about the most Spurs way possible we could have ended this season.

45 minutes still left I guess.

that is the most crushing aspect of the whole thing. the last games have just been a complete surrender. after the mental basket case showing at cheslea, to getting done at home by wba and saints, then this. you couldnt have possibly invisaged a more disappointing end to the season. its ruining everything that was accomplished this season. why do the players not even care?

Disgusting performance. I actually don't care about finishing above Arsenal specifically but having been above them and heard all the talk, you would think these players would realise how damaging mentally for them it will be to still finish behind them. I just don't understand how they can even come up with the performance they have.

Totally refutes the idea that some have on here that we shouldn't buy 3-4 players to improve the 11 and squad. The performances since Stoke have been very poor with exception of Chelsea first half and shows that when it comes to the crunch some players are just not capable or able to raise the performances required to seal the deal. And in line with other peoples thoughts, Lloris is a waste of time as captain. Zero influence on the ref in key parts of the pitch, not vocal enough and doesn't necessarily lead by example with his performances either. Make Kane captain for 2016/17.

Yeah, get in, for fudge sake. I want to see blood in the second half. Desire, fudging step it up, you clams!

im struggling not to put my fist through my computer screen.

Me too - haven't seen much as I'm only getting drips from my spring. Just caught aftermath of each goal.

Might as well wait and watch our fight back on MotD tonight.

BBC reckons we've had 58% possession, while we make up our mind how to give the ball way.

Those on here who feared 'castle having nothing to play for - you were right.

Missing a few players, we're not playing freely - which is due to Benetez deep defensive tactics.

Nonsense. Thus isn't a defensive sit back and counter job. They have comprehensively dominated us.

Their keeper has barely touched the ball and we've barely put an attack together. Our defense looks rickety. There are o deep defensive tactics.

Back