• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Anyone else struggling to fathom how this is happening? I get that exiting the title race must have taken it out of the players mentally, but a) you'd think that playing to finish ahead of our rivals for the first time in 20 years would still be a real source of energy, and b) for the rest of the season this has looked like a team with real spirit and balls.

Just surprised and gutted beyond words that we appear to be on our way out like this. I feel sick.

i think poch is leaving. maybe meeting with fudgeing ferguson couldve waited until after the season? its seems like no one, poch included no longer gives a fudge.

they simply dont care. well, maybe mason does, but hes such a useless fudgeing lemon of a clam that it doesnt matter. we may as well get the contents of a colostomy bag and tip it onto the centre circle.
I'm worried this might finally tip you over the edge - do you have access to a support telephone line, or someone that you can share the pain with (apart from all of us of course) should the result stay the same and the worst come to pass.
PS Come on Villa.

We need to get on the ball. Pass it at tempo.

Get Eriksen in central midfield. Carroll on for Son to keep the ball. Davies and Vertonghen have been terrible. Rose and Wimmer on.

Of course none of this will happen. Relying on Villa doing something really.

The loss of form recently has been worrying. Do we rely on Alli that much?
I don't think it's Alli alone. But today is a different story. The lack of focus, intensity, and above all effort is disgusting. All the gonad*s about how much this team respects the fans and then they perform like this? They should refund every penny every traveling fan has spent to watch today - even money spent on booze, pies, drugs and hookers.

We will let a couple more in if we continue like that.

Imagine it,losing 4 nil to an already relegated side when all you need is a draw.

Gutless qunts

I'm worried this might finally tip you over the edge - do you have access to a support telephone line, or someone that you can share the pain with (apart from all of us of course) should the result stay the same and the worst come to pass.
PS Come on Villa.

i am, as they say, on the precipice.

i think poch is leaving. maybe meeting with fudgeing ferguson couldve waited until after the season? its seems like no one, poch included no longer gives a fudge.

they simply dont care. well, maybe mason does, but hes such a useless fudgeing lemon of a clam that it doesnt matter. we may as well get the contents of a colostomy bag and tip it onto the centre circle.

You need to get a grip

Lamela and Kane are the only one who seem to care out there. Perhaps Walker too, but he has just been brick. Rose should have played. He shows passion at least and Davies' "attempt" to stop teh Saudi Sportswashing Machine player before the second goal was simply pathetic.

I am at a friends function today so can't see or listen to the match apart from dipping into this board on my phone from time to time. This sounds horrendous. I want to believe you are all exaggerating and over-reacting but the fact that I can't see one voice of hope on here has me very very worried. How on earth can this be?

I've been watching Spurs for 30 years, bearing in mind the quality of the opposition, this is the worst Spurs performance I have ever seen

The loss of form recently has been worrying. Do we rely on Alli that much?

I think a lot of it is down to mentality tbh. Still.

It's funny, we all hate arsenal (and rightly so) but I see so many parallels between us and them.

I know that some people on here hate it being said and I've not said it once all season but this is about the most Spurs way possible we could have ended this season.

45 minutes still left I guess.

Back