• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine UTD

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, what actually is the position with qualifying for Europe?

I’ve paid so little attention to football recently I can’t be arsed to keep up!

Saint-Maximim another Adama Traore

Was thinking that it'd be jokes to have those two in the same team. Might as well put Townsend in the middle of that front three, grab some popcorn and sit back.

Well well well! Really poor start but eventually got a grip on the game. I believe that Jose was right when talking about having all of the attacking options available, Stevie came on and had more touches in 5 mins than Kane had in the first and then what a ball for Kane.

Not because of recent tragic events, I think I'm finding Aurier's 80% of an error leading to a goal quite endearing now. Still manage to pick up points so it's clearly been added in to the game-plan that we essentially begin the game one behind.

So, what actually is the position with qualifying for Europe?

I’ve paid so little attention to football recently I can’t be arsed to keep up!
Our choices are 4th or 8th.

Anything in between runs the risk of the wafer cup

What's wrong with you? He knew he was going to collide hard with the defender and went for it, regardless of the contact to come.

Or are you being sarcastic/on a wind-up?
Wind up? He headed a ball next to a defender that did nothing, apart from standing there! How the fudge is that "throwing your body on the line? All he got was a little nudge! Jezus.....

Back