• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. READING - OMT***

more walker right? this time friedel was supposed to stay on his line.

I thought this. He was lazy in my opinion. On the replay you could see him take a glance back to spot Robson Kanu behind him but he just jogged back in to the box and didnt track him.

Defence look stretched to me, concentration probably a factor but also an area which we will need to improve. But a good performance away from home which could have been by a much bigger margin.

Cannot see how you can blame Friedal for that one at all.

Walker surely for losing the goalscorer. Once the ball got clipped to far post though even superman isn't saving that. So possibly whoever let the cross in too.

Defence look stretched to me, concentration probably a factor but also an area which we will need to improve. But a good performance away from home which could have been by a much bigger margin.
I thought our defence were excellent and well discliplined all game, vertonghen is pure class

Back