• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. READING - OMT***

A0408.jpg

A0409.jpg

As much as I want to see Lloris play, you can't really drop Friedel after the last game.

As much as I want to see Lloris play, you can't really drop Friedel after the last game.

Lloris to start our Europa League / League Cup games with Friedel to start in the Premier League would seem to be a decent idea for the time being.

----------------------------------------Friedel---------------------------------------

Walker------------------Dawson----------------Vertonghen----------------Ekotto

-------------------------------Dembele-------Sandro------------------------------

-------Dempsey--------------------Sigurddson----------------------------Bale----

-------------------------------------Adebayor--------------------------------------

Subs: Lloris, Caulker, naughton, Gallas, Lennon, Parker, Defoe

----------------------------------------Friedel---------------------------------------

-------------------------------Dembele-------Sandro------------------------------

-------Dempsey--------------------Sigurddson----------------------------Bale----

-------------------------------------Adebayor--------------------------------------

Hmmmmm or:

---------------------------------------Friedel-----------------------------------------

Walker-----------------Dawson---------------Vertonghen-------------------ekotto

-----------------------------Sigurddson-----Sandro----------------------------------

-----------Dembele-------------------Dempsey----------------------------Bale-----

--------------------------------------Adebayor---------------------------------------

Hmmmmm or:

---------------------------------------Friedel-----------------------------------------

Walker-----------------Dawson---------------Vertonghen-------------------ekotto

-----------------------------Sigurddson-----Sandro----------------------------------

-----------Dembele-------------------Dempsey----------------------------Bale-----

--------------------------------------Adebayor---------------------------------------

Or the even more radical

Friedel
Walker
Dawson
Vertongen
BAE
Sandro
Sigg
Dembele
Dempsey
Bale
Adebayor

Last edited:

Parker has to start if fit; desperately need his leadership and protection of the back 4. I like Sandro but Parker is a must. WOuld also play Lennon and Dempsey over Sigurdsson; both help us on the counter, Dempsey adds a lot of goal threat (which we lack) whereas SIgurdsson is still finding his feet. Lloris v Freidel is a flip up for me. Also a pet of mine- three defs on the bench? urgh

----------------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------------

-------------------------------Dembele-------Parker------------------------------

-------Lennon--------------------Dempsey----------------------------Bale----

Subs: Freidel, Caulker, naughton, Townsend, Sandro, Sigurdsson, Defoe

Last edited:
My Prediction:

Reading 2 - 0 Spurs
some bloke in hoops x2

Headlines:
"AVB Reading the Riot Act".
"Spurs Miss Modric Magic"
"It's 2 from 4".
"Worrying times for Winless Spurs"

got to pick up 3 points here, a win going into lazio and more important qpr is vital

I would have put it the exact way around, mate

You will see, LLoris will start.

He is on of the best 3 goalkeepers in the world, we paid a lot of money for him, he will be n°1 from the start.

Friedel was all over the place a week ago, hes 41, made one save look difficult this weekend.

LLoris will be a big boost to the team and the defense.

Wow - thanks to Statto, I just realised we spent nearly £54m on 6 players.

Over half a team. Major overhaul. Needs time to bed in and establish a rythm of playing.

BTW, have not been overimpressed with our existing players in the first team - apart from Friedel, all seem to off form at the moment. Bale, Lennon, Gallas, Livermore, Sandro, Walker, BAE, Defoe have all been well below par. Not one of them has shone. This doesnt help the new guys settle in at all.

Patience is required. The odd goal from a corner or freekick wouldnt go amiss either.......Just think if we had slotted one of these per game, our results would have been draw, win, win. Not too shabby at all.

Back