• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Plastic Clapper farmers ***

No full-backs on the bench is interesting...and selecting one of the Craigs (who I think are CMs) alongside WInks and White is a little unusual

Can only guess if Sessegnon comes off, Davies to LWB. If Royal has to come off, Kulusevski to RWB??

No full-backs on the bench is interesting...and selecting one of the Craigs (who I think are CMs) alongside WInks and White is a little unusual
Maybe plans on using Kulu and Stevie as WBs if changes are needed

Lucus rather than Kulu is possibly as much a reflection on the lack of threat from Royal as it is no Kulu's poor couple of last games

No pace from RWB is more of a problem if you have the same at RW

Somebody must have impressed in training and I dont mean Lucas

Maybe I’m being dumb but who else could you mean? Sess is the only other variable but Reggie isn’t on the bench..

(Not relating to your post but) There’s a popular trend of “Moura is rubbish / too chaotic and will defo leave in the summer and Bergwijn is full of potential + can play as a 9” etc, however he seems to get on the pitch ahead of Stevey B and I doubt it’s by chance.

We cant really complain now if WHU do the same

Agreed. West Ham need a result today more than Leicester - West Ham are less likely to get through on Thurs but they still have a good shot at getting back into Europe next season via the league

Agreed. West Ham need a result today more than Leicester - West Ham are less likely to get through on Thurs but they still have a good shot at getting back into Europe next season via the league

I am clinging to that hope too. They can catch United, they look good for some sort of European football, but its whether they really think they can get 6th. But listening to a lot of WH pundits, they are really confident they can do it in Frankfurt

I am clinging to that hope too. They can catch United, they look good for some sort of European football, but its whether they really think they can get 6th. But listening to a lot of WH pundits, they are really confident they can do it in Frankfurt

Easily to be bullish, and Frankfurt aren't a big name. But Frankfurt aren't getting into Europe via the league so its as big for them as it is for West Ham, and they have a goal lead

Kane be better playing deep, don't see where the service is going to come from without kulu in the midfield. Anyhow Moura can run those channels better than Kane can.

Back