• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Olympic Marseille ***

So we now have 3 right wingbacks on the bench this evening, proof if ever we needed that there is a problem with our squad and the way it has been put together
11 subs
1 goalie
5 defenders
1 attacking option

We do I suppose have Richy, Kulu injured or it would be 3 on the bench

Too many square pegs in round holes for me. With our summer signings I thought we would have much better depth and balance. Is it Contes way of saying the club has not signed the players he wanted?

Well we all known Sanchez will score for them. Can we match them at the other end. I will happily take a point and whatever happens in the other game happens.

I fear missing Kulusevski could make the difference, unless Moura can turn in an Ajax performance

This is a night to stand up and be counted for. GLORY GLORY, COYS

Or to be eliminated and then beat L'arse in the Europa league final - Don't know about anyone else but I'd be happy enough with that, especially this season, I like a lot of what we're doing but unless there's been an intentional slow start we don't really look that competitive at this level imo

Too many square pegs in round holes for me. With our summer signings I thought we would have much better depth and balance. Is it Contes way of saying the club has not signed the players he wanted?

There is no way Conte is doing anything other than picking the team he thinks stands the best chance of winning. Sometimes fans think managers are much more Machiavellian than is the reality.

Aside from the fact that Conte is the consummate competitor, you can be sure that him and the players have a massive bonus in their contract for getting through tonight.

Well we all known Sanchez will score for them. Can we match them at the other end. I will happily take a point and whatever happens in the other game happens.

I fear missing Kulusevski could make the difference, unless Moura can turn in an Ajax performance

I also do see Sanchez getting an own goal ;)

All the familiar feelings of folding like a cheap suit are coming back tonight. Can see us going out.

You usually hear “well Spurs are different now coz that’s a game they’d have lost last year”. We get through tonight, I’ll start to believe we have some steel in this group. This is a massive test of character. There are excuses aplenty there if we don’t get through so this’ll take balls to do what is needed tonight.

COYMFS

Back