• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have all our best players fully fit for this match. We only tend to win when we score first this season. So, we need Kane to get that early goal to help settle our nerves and then get another goal to kill the game off. Let's hope we will do enough to overcome Liverpool and move closer to top 4 in the league.

This is supposed to be a must-win match for us as Liverpool are our direct rivals for top 4. But we have such a poor record against the top 6 teams away and we rarely turn up against Liverpool away. We are winless in our last 6 league matches at Liverpool, drawing 2 and losing 6. It will lift us greatly if we can win there but won't expect too much. We want a win but a draw will be a great result looking at our poor record there.

Kane will be our key player again. We always win when Kane scores. So we badly need Kane to score if we want to get something out of this match. Others like Eriksen, Son and Alli need to step up their game against Liverpool as well. Frankly, I think Lamela will be more useful if he starts in this match. Lamela's work rate and creativity will be of great help to us if he starts against Liverpool.

This match will be won or lost in midfield. Wanyama and Dembele will be our ideal partnership in midfield but they need to be at their best. We need to control the midfield to have any chance of getting at least a draw in this match. Somehow I fee Sissoko will be useful in midfield. Sissoko will help us stop Liverpool attacks with his work rate.

Our defence need to be at their best to stop the Liverpool attacks. Wish Alderweireld is fully fit to start in this match. Otherwise, Lloris, Vertonghen and Sanchez will need to play their best and avoid any silly mistakes in defence. We need to avoid giving away any freekicks and stop any long range shots which Liverpool are really good at.

It is going to be a tense match. Liverpool have a good record against the top 6 teams and they will be fired up to get revenge for the 4-1 defeat at Wembley earlier in the season. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to get at least a draw in this match to stay in the top 4 race.

Would be a massive call to throw Toby in after 3 months out. I think Poch will ease him in against Newport rather than today.

Wouldn’t have Sissoko in either. He’s simply not good enough and we can’t afford a passenger in a game like this. It’s Dier and one of Dembele or Big Vic for me with Son, Alli and Eriksen all starting.

If its not 3-0 to us by the 60th minute mark then it will be a struggle, even at 2-0 i am not confident.

I fancy a draw today, which would be a good result for us.

If Sissoko starts I fear we’ll lose.

Huge game obviously, about time we turned up away to a top team. Critical thing is that we don't lose or give away any silly goals which we tend to do in these games. Shows to me it's a sign of we haven't quite grown up yet.

Will be dissapointed if we don't turn up for this

This match last season, and away to United, were very disappointing. The team didn’t even turn up. No effort, no fight, just went there and lost. We may as well have called the FA and asked that they simply awarded the other team the 3 points and that we would stay home. Hoping for a lot more today!

This is supposed to be a must-win match for us as Liverpool are our direct rivals for top 4. But we have such a poor record against the top 6 teams away and we rarely turn up against Liverpool away. We are winless in our last 6 league matches at Liverpool, drawing 2 and losing 6.
o_O

Back