• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool

Naughton at LB really is a comedy show, he's so one footed all he does is pass backwards or out of bounds :ross:

Soldado is playing well. He needs more service but he is working to link up well and works the defence when we're not in possession.

Maybe AVB can have a chat with Rodgers after the game and try to get some tips on how to play progressive passing football with actual results.

Seeing as my uncle is the only Spurs fan I know who I can get hold off, and all he'd do if I was to ring him now is shout swear and then get in an argument with his wife I thought I'd come on here for some moans with other fellow Spurs fans!!!

As Stenno says Naughton at left back has been dreadful, but I blame AVB for this. We blatantly need a left back and we have one out on loan!!! Benny can be great but last season he wasn't as good as he usuaully is. But I'd still take him back even if he was as he was last season, as long as we have a ****ing left back!!!

And 4-4-2 please!!! Don't need to explain why, just look at the match!!!!

I'm sorry but I'm giving up on this game. I have revision to do and our performance is total poo. Good luck all those staying with it.

haha wow

Fully deserved

Lloris did amazingly well there but this is utterly pathetic.

Beating fulham and sunderland just masked all these issues. Pathetic terrible. No words.

What an embarrassment...we should have changed things 5 minutes ago but nothing and look what happens? we'll lose by at least 3.

I don't think any game has been this painful to watch AND we've had this discussion ALOT over the years!

So we are a midfield team, it's clear to me now, 9th-10th place for us this season, we are clearly not top 6 material right now, very poor playing, hopefully this will not be another city...

Back