• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool ***

Mourninho deflecting, bringing attention to Klopp's touchline antics.
Oh - and "the best team lost" to wind Klopp up :D
And then Amazon saying he said something to Klopp but his antics but he didn’t brick stirrers.
And Jose is right about Klopp he seems to be getting the equivalent of the Scholes tackle applied to his touchline behaviour.

Ham Salad intentionally lifted Dier's arm to the ball there - cheating prick.
perfectly valid, like mane to sissoko in that UCL final, remember ? thank GHod not given here. What i worry about pool is they are crafty buggers, we don't have it to their level - and so dier blocked off/slipped, firmino runs in to attack the header ? small pockets of crucial moments winning big games

we move on, just gotta bounce back next game with a win

Strangely I'm not tinkled off or upset despite being well in it in terms of quality of chance. Maybe this match gives me belief we CAN beat the rest of we believe and play positively.

That second half mentality and placement will beat most of the rest. We do need to find a way to keep more good passers on the pitch. By the end there just wasnt anyone who can really find a pass from deep.

Last edited:
Liverpool win it again I think. Wouldn’t be surprised if they March on now and stay top. They are best side in the league. Play some really good football as much as I hate to say it.

They do, but they have the ability this season to be soft bellied and complacent, I'd say we're very much in this.

Big it’s a game of two halves isn’t it?
They get an OG to take the lead and Hugo barely makes a quality save of note
We missed Chances and conceded a soft goal

But you can't have watched that first half and convinced yourself everything was rosy because the goal took a deflection and their other 20 shots all went straight at the keeper. On another day we could have been dead and buried. Just because we managed a couple of chances doesn't mean we deserved anything, I agree we 'could' have got something from the game I am just saying overall today they were better and deserved it more

Back