• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City ***

Top 4 will be a push IMO. We can’t sit in and hope for Son and Kane magic every week. Let’s be honest few great results but we’ve snuck some wins and been average at best good part of the season.

Yes it was nice to have been top for a few weeks, but we were far from the best team in the league

Top 4 will be a push IMO. We can’t sit in and hope for Son and Kane magic every week. Let’s be honest few great results but we’ve snuck some wins and been average at best good part of the season.

Top 4 is achievable in my view, but we need to bounce back from this poor 3 game run and stop it extending. I'd therefore send a weaker team to Stoke. Play a couple first teamers - Dier and PEH say - but make a lot of changes (rotate the fullbacks, bring in Sanchez, Bergwign, Moura, Dele, Winks etc). Wolves next Sunday is a big game

And so the negative vibes re-emerge with the slant that we are reverting to type.
Instead of thinking that this current little patch might be the aberration

Nope I don’t see it that way. As I say some good results but it’s not been pretty and heavily reliant on Kane and Son.

Wonder what the xG is for a playoff running away from the box and a header going away from the goal with no other opponent in the box.

Nope I don’t see it that way. As I say some good results but it’s not been pretty and heavily reliant on Kane and Son.

...heavily reliant on two of our best players who also happen to be goal-scorers and match-winners. Not very strange.

Back