• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Leicester City (FA Cup)***

You were saying? You're so disrespectful to anything which doesn't support your view (including you being utterly wrong bout diers position). Leicester are a very good team.

As usual, we dominate, but how much do we actually create?
I think we've created plenty of half chances but hit the most of them down the keepers throat or they have been blocked by one of the 10 defenders.

Son playing great. So different to anything else we have.

Rose is having yet another awful game. Dodgy pass back to vorm, awful cross, brick touch and needless free kick. What has happened to him from last season...?

Son isn't having a great game he's looked decent- we look powder puff up front for the most half.

Rose has consistently got forward so how has he been so poor? I could dig up constant barbs from you regarding rose all season, yet now you are saying that last year he was good to somehow legitimise your agenda? He is poch's first choxice left back and will be starting again once match fit - he is also a better fit in this system and has also been good this season.

You use any excuse to attack him and promote davies - it's tiresome and odd

Never thought I would say this, after our glorious cup runs of the 70s and 80's but....

not too peeved off if we lose this one. Rather lose today than Wednesday and the FA Cup is now third in our priorities after the league and EL...

Would save getting to Wembley and losing another semi-final I suppose

This game is an advert for why we need to sign a forward in jan. We look powder puff and weak up front and don't look like scoring unless we create the perfect goal.

Toby has had two nightmares for their goal but other than that we have been pretty good until the final 3rd

I get the cr@ps evertytime the ball goes nerar him, he looks an accident waiting to happen...again
He looks scared. Like that kid that gets picked in goal, because no one else wants to be goalkeeper, and promptly gets nervy any time the ball comes near.

Back