• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Internazionale

Lamela, Davies and...maybe Son?

That doesn't fill me with confidence. I'm completely in the rest Harry camp and more or less in the rest Eriksen camp. Aurier's riskiness is surely even greater in European games, though, and I do like Trippier for free kicks at the moment.

This is an absolute must-win game. We simply cannot afford to even draw given the group and the order in which the game come around. Having to play Barcelona having to play catch-up would be a disaster given the way we are right now.

Has anyone watched Inter play this season so far?

If we draw this one and win our home game against them we simply need to better the rest of their results against the other 2 teams. And it often doesn't work like that - PSV could be a surprise so its far too early for must win talk imo.

I'd definitely take a draw, especially in the current climate.

I saw they lost 1-0 at the weekend so was mildly upbeat until I saw they had 21 shots, 67% possession and 10 corners. Just stats tho eh. Be interesting to see Brozovic, he's a player I'd have liked us to go for after the WC.

Gazzaniga
Aurier
Foyth
Sanchez
Rose
Lamela
Wanyama
Winks
Lucas Moura
Sisokko
Llorente

That would be the team I’d play for the next few weeks. Give most of our first team time to rest & recover/get their heads sorted.

Poch has to balance Lamela and Son playing as much as possible against any chance of burnout/injuries. Together with Moura they were the only ones playing with any sense of urgency.

This is such an important match, both from a tangible perspective — we really don't want to start in a hole in this very solid group — and from an emotional one. Think we rotate a little, but really really need to win. As much as I like the idea of a fluid front 3, there's no way Poch won't start Kane.

-------------Vorm-----------
Aurier--DVS---Vertonghen---Davies
-----Winks----Dier--------
Lamela--Eriksen---Sonny
----------Kane-------------

That team should do well.

I've just read that Toby and Tripps haven't travelled due to a "technical decision"!!

WTF!!?? That can't be legit, bloody hope not!!
Seems strange to rest players in what is a key game in the group. Lose and we're in big trouble.

I assume Poch was always planning on playing Aurier and Sanchez here, so he thinks Trippier and Toby can get more of a rest staying at home rather than travelling to most probably only sit on the bench anyway.

Back