• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham **** Saturday 19th April 2014 12:45

I put the whole team up for sale with the exception of Erikssen, Soldado, Sandro, Walker and Lloris.

I put the whole team up for sale with the exception of Erikssen, Soldado, Sandro, Walker and Lloris.

Add Verts to that and you have a decent base of a team. We then have a whole bunch of other players who a new manager would be able to improve. The squad needs some tinkering but not wholesale changes

Every cb that has played with him has looked horrendous this season yet he's still getting picked. He has no positional sense, diabolical decision making, no leadership, he's just so so bad.

Look at him now? omg this is pathetic.

Agreed. I don't know why Veljkovic is not getting a chance. Hopefully Kaboul will be gone with TS.

How would people change this at half time?

So many poor performances it is difficult to say. We need some width desperately. Inwouldvtake Lennon off, play Chadli out wide and bring on Anyone.

Well that was pub standard at best. Not convinced anyone knows what they should be doing and these long balls into Ade from Kaboul aren't working.

Last week I wanted to take Kane off and bring on a midfielder and I would like to see us try to get another more incisive player in the middle. Try to get a couple of players running in behind their back three.

one of whom isn't even good enough to make the bench when fit :ross:

you have to question the ability of your manager when you're playing a team to whom you loaned a player deemed surplas to requirements, who has subsequently been their best performing midfielder, and you're not winning the midfield battle against them.

Don't worry lads, Bale screamer in the second half, assist from VDV, assist to the assist from Modric.

:(

i remember when the sentence "ohhhhh can't wait unti Younes is back and can partner Vertonghen" was thrown about every week when he was injured:lol:

He's been worse than anything Dawson has ever done wrong x 1000000. He's so bad he makes his partner look like ****. I mean look at all our defenders performances when partnering him....every time they're poor.

Back