• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton FA Cup

remember thinking it was going to be a stroll with Klinsmann, Anderton, Sheringham, Barmby in attack. Amokachi got 2 late on and sunk us. Awful.

From memory didn’t Nethercott hit the post and they broke up the field to score their 3rd?

Same CB pairing, guess it's theirs to lose with Rodon one the future(ish) and Dier being not very good.

if Bergwijns in for Kane do we expect him to play through the middle or will that be Son?

buggers my bet of Kane & Son to score two between them

Really confused with the line up. Maybe that's Mourinho plan - to confuse Everton. He really can't rate Vinni if he chooses to start Bergwyn over him. Not confident now at all.

Really confused with the line up. Maybe that's Mourinho plan - to confuse Everton. He really can't rate Vinni if he chooses to start Bergwyn over him. Not confident now at all.
Yea doesn’t look good for Vinni that does it? Maybe he thinks the small nippy winger types will cause their big lump centre half’s of Keane and Mina more of a problem?

He's gone for all the 'energetic, run about a bit' players.. normally I would complain but seeing us in those recent games just pumping awkward long balls up to Vinicius and constantly giving up possession I can see why he is trying it.

From memory didn’t Nethercott hit the post and they broke up the field to score their 3rd?

you've got a better memory than me. i just remember feeling particularly sh*t after the game. And getting destroyed by an Arsenal supporting git in my class on Monday.

He's gone for all the 'energetic, run about a bit' players.. normally I would complain but seeing us in those recent games just pumping awkward long balls up to Vinicius and constantly giving up possession I can see why he is trying it.

You mean in the one game that Vini has started?

No Dele on the bench which is a shame - edit - shows my attention to detail!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
You mean in the one game that Vini has started?

No Dele on the bench which is a shame.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The official site says Dele is on the bench?

Jose Mourinho makes two changes from the team that started against West Brom in the Premier League on Sunday. Matt Doherty and Steven Bergwijn come in for Serge Aurier and Harry Kane. Harry is on the bench after returning from injury on Sunday. Dele is also on the bench after missing our last six matches with a tendon injury.

Back